Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Diane Skeffington

da leggere,
29 set 2012, 20:23:0929/09/12
a minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com

Arnette and I are in. See you soon.

Chris Schumann wrote:

It's time for another open mahjong session!

Join us from 2:00pm until 5:00 at Davanni's in Roseville - 1905 W Perimeter Dr.

Who's in?

Chris

Mahjong is the four-player Chinese game that plays like Gin Rummy, but uses tiles instead of cards. If you can count to nine, you can learn mahjong. We just play for points, so it's low pressure, and we're always happy to have beginners, or people who need to be reminded of the rules. If you're more advanced and looking for a challenge, we can handle that too!

Come and go as you must, and we'll find a spot for you to play. We have the party room until 7:00PM.

There are many ways to play mahjong, and we play and teach the rules used by the World Series of Mahjong tournament because it's advanced enough to have offensive and defensive play, but it's also simple enough for beginners to learn. We can also play riichi mahjong played in Japan, or Mahjong Competition Rules used in national championships in China and Europe.

Davanni's does not charge for using their party room, but asks that each person buys $5 of food or drink. This Davanni's has a Coke Freestyle machine with something like 150 flavors of beverages. Davanni's usually has coupons on Facebook: http://www.facebook.c...

Come join us for excellent pizza, a bewildering soft drink selection, the fascinating company, the mental stimulation, and the clacking of the tiles.

Chris Schumann

da leggere,
30 set 2012, 16:59:0530/09/12
a minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com, drskef...@comcast.net