Anyone up for a game?

Chris Schumann

Jan 3, 2013, 11:13:40 AM1/3/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
I am!

Anyone else?

Chris

Diane Skeffington

Jan 3, 2013, 11:20:05 AM1/3/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
When and where?

Diane Skeffington
I'm so busy I don't now if I found a rope, or lost a horse!

Jan 3, 2013, 11:42:35 AM1/3/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
Excellent question! I should have some time this Sunday, but haven't booked a space.
Does someone want to host, or is there enough interest that I should try to book Davanni's?

Chris

Dan Kalmen

Jan 3, 2013, 12:21:27 PM1/3/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com

Sorry I have to skip this one. This Sunday is full.

Dan

This electronic message including any attachments ("Message") may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under trade secret and other applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately, permanently delete all copies of this Message, and be aware that examination, use, dissemination, duplication or disclosure of this Message is strictly prohibited.

Diane Skeffington

Jan 3, 2013, 12:36:59 PM1/3/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
Sunday would work for me.

Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 17:36:59 +0000
From: drskef...@comcast.net
To: minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com

Nikki Valens

Jan 4, 2013, 2:16:42 PM1/4/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com

I'm up for a game if we've enough people.

aawe3676

Jan 4, 2013, 2:17:11 PM1/4/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
The 13th would work for me too.

Sent from my Galaxy S®III

Diane Skeffington

Jan 4, 2013, 5:16:50 PM1/4/13
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
I can make both the 6th and the 13th work for me.

Diane Skeffington
I'm so busy I don't now if I found a rope, or lost a horse!

Is what you play like the american game. I just am learning it. but
love to play

On Jan 4, 4:16 pm, Diane Skeffington <drskeffing...@comcast.net>
wrote:
> I can make both the 6th and the 13th work for me.
>
> Diane Skeffington
> I'm so busy I don't now if I found a rope, or lost a horse!

Chris Schumann

Jan 4, 2013, 11:53:55 PM1/4/13

On Friday, January 4, 2013 8:51:07 PM UTC-6, Pamjd wrote:
Is what you play like the american game.  I just am learning it.  but
love to play

Hi and welcome Pam!

We do not play the American style. We play Zung Jung style, which is also called World Series of Mahjong.
You're very welcome to join us and learn though!

Chris