August 5 Session

Chris Schumann

Aug 10, 2012, 2:40:25 PM8/10/12
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
I managed to get to the mahjong session on Sunday and had a very good time. Jennifer did a wonderful job of getting some new folks welcomed and up to speed. I got a few hands in myself. After three consecutive draws, I managed this hand:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/111748604106530779672/posts/L2oBDQQRogN

Chris

Diane Skeffington

Aug 10, 2012, 3:49:22 PM8/10/12
to minnesota-m...@googlegroups.com
Great job!  Also nice picture of you!!!

Diane Skeffington
I'm so busy I don't now if I found a rope, or lost a horse!