Minix 3.3.0 libssh problem

Alexandar Gibra

Aug 21, 2016, 4:02:47 PM8/21/16
to minix3
So I want to make simple ssh remote terminal in minix and I can't manage to install libssh.

I need it to write a code that will include libssh header files

#include <libssh/libssh.h>

and so on I did install libssh2 with pkgin but it still doesn't work

clang's output says that libssh doesn't exist so what do I do?

I could also approach this by changing tty.c but I am kinda lost in that code so if anyone knows a little bit more about this it would help...

Thanks for you help

Alex

Antoine LECA

Aug 22, 2016, 3:42:51 AM8/22/16
to min...@googlegroups.com
21/08/2016 20:00T, Alexandar Gibra wrote:
> So I want to make simple ssh remote terminal in minix and I can't manage to
> install libssh.

What you said below imply that you indeed install it successfully.

> I need it to write a code that will include libssh header files
> #include <libssh/libssh.h>
> and so on I did install libssh2 with pkgin but it still doesn't work
> clang's output says that libssh doesn't exist so what do I do?

Did you make sure you include the paths for the pkgsrc-based libssh2?
If it is not brought automatically, you'll need to add in, as in
$ clang -I/usr/pkg/include -L/usr/pkg/lib ...

Antoine