Contribute to Wiki

瀏覽次數:79 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Uli S

未讀,
2017年12月23日 中午12:32:212017/12/23
收件者:minix3
I am interested in contributing to the wiki.
I noticed, some pages are stale.

Since user registrations in Wiki are disabled due to the spam issue, I'm posting to this group.

I could also translate some documentation to german, If there is interest in translated docs.

Garry Ricketson

未讀,
2017年12月29日 上午10:30:082017/12/29
收件者:minix3
   Could you be more specific, and  tell us a specific page that needs to be updated ?
Thanks

Jean-Baptiste Boric

未讀,
2017年12月29日 上午11:14:572017/12/29
收件者:minix3
   Could you be more specific, and  tell us a specific page that needs to be updated ?

As noted on the main wiki page, account creation has been disabled some time ago due to spamming. New contributors are advised to request an account through this forum.

Garry Ricketson

未讀,
2017年12月29日 下午1:12:062017/12/29
收件者:minix3
Ok, Thanks, I understand that, so next, I have a couple of  questions :
Is any specific information needed here, when some one posts a request for a account ?
How would the person requesting registration be contacted ?
Thanks

Uli S

未讀,
2017年12月29日 下午3:02:592017/12/29
收件者:minix3
Hello,
after posting my message on this group a developer/admin of the Minix Team sent me an email an asked me what username and which mail address I would like to have.

I did already some changes on Wiki pages about network topics and some other stuff.

With best regads,
Ulrich Schmidt

Garry Ricketson

未讀,