Roadmap

Arsham Atonyan

May 30, 2014, 5:18:01 PM5/30/14
to min...@googlegroups.com
hello.
 I'm reading Operating Systems: Design and Implementation. downloaded and installed Minix 3.2.1 but surprisingly there's no much information about the projects roadmap or status updates on the official website. could somebody post an article?

Patrick

May 31, 2014, 8:34:48 AM5/31/14
to min...@googlegroups.com
On 30/05/14 05:18 PM, Arsham Atonyan wrote:
hello.
 I'm reading Operating Systems: Design and Implementation. downloaded and installed Minix 3.2.1 but surprisingly there's no much information about the projects roadmap or status updates on the official website. could somebody post an article?
Hi Arsham

This page is a bit old but it might help:
http://wiki.minix3.org/Roadmap

-Patrick

Samuel

Sep 17, 2016, 9:43:51 AM9/17/16