FAILED TO LAUNCH Fatal error occured (4): null

Regnan

Dec 6, 2012, 1:06:05 PM12/6/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,
I haven't played Minecraft since 5 months ago.
Today I want to play again, asked me for update and i get error FAILED TO LAUNCH Fatal error occured  (4): null.
What I need to do ?
Please help me, I really need help !

marza004

Feb 17, 2013, 6:39:42 AM2/17/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
samewith me and i have not played in 2 weeks i have been trough many tutorials try turning off yor firewall or off your antivirus or do a system restore i have tried all of these and they have not work but u may try them if u do find a way pls tell me

Jaden Webb

May 15, 2013, 10:10:21 PM5/15/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I had a problem with game saves in single player, so i deleted minecraft and tryed to reinstall it to fix the problem, but i got that same message.
I've already tryed disabling the firewall, but to no avail
I've manualy loaded it, but i dont have the right version of minecraft backed up, and it wont update
I've tryed to get it working on another account but that didn't work
I googled the problem went to minecraft forums and it didn't give me the answer

I'm using a HP windows 7, 2.1 Ghz processor, with 3 GB ram, so i know that's not the problem

Can someone give me an answer with the information i just provided?

I have a server that I need to be able to get on to.

mostididit

May 17, 2013, 9:13:52 AM5/17/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

Try playing at night

I love çråftrêälms sërver

mc.craftrealms.com

Running ßeta 1.0.9.0.0.79 §ervice

Mudda Bacon

May 18, 2013, 12:08:45 AM5/18/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Doing that won't fix it -_-

Mudda Bacon

May 18, 2013, 12:13:42 AM5/18/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Open the Mineshafter-proxy.jar. Then click on "Options", click on "Force Update!" and then click on "Done". After that, click on "Login". You need to be connected to the internet to do this fix.

mostididit

May 18, 2013, 3:13:27 AM5/18/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

Are you a staff/admin of mineshafter? Mudda bacon?

We play çråftrêälms sërver

mc.craftrealms.com

Running ßeta 1.0.9.0.0.79 §ervice

NOTE:We are not related to mineshafter in any way! We are only helping on this group!