mineshafter is killing my pc WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger Holland

Sep 1, 2012, 11:15:14 AM9/1/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
my computer is going super slow it takes an hour to boot up. my
anti-virus software says it's minecraft. what should i do plz help

frash23

Sep 1, 2012, 1:49:52 PM9/1/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Its not mineshafter.
Mineshafter problary got detected as a P2P program, but it isnt

Roger Holland

Sep 1, 2012, 3:47:24 PM9/1/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
nope it says it's an extreme threat for some reason ??? :/

download

Sep 3, 2012, 8:50:46 PM9/3/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Well, you can delete it if you want...

Roger Holland

Sep 4, 2012, 6:22:47 PM9/4/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
YAAYY!!!!! it's not minecraft or java. i'm doing a system restore to a
point before the problems started. i have them both on a flsh drve if
it actsidently deletes it. thanks anyway. oh download whats your
username?

On 9/3/12, download <downl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, you can delete it if you want...
>
> On Saturday, September 1, 2012 12:47:28 PM UTC-7, Roger Holland wrote:
>>
>> nope it says it's an extreme threat for some reason ??? :/

Carson J

Sep 4, 2012, 7:45:53 PM9/4/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
it was probably a virus messing with your anti virus program. i recommend avg.

Roger Holland

Sep 5, 2012, 6:22:45 PM9/5/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
yeah probably i did the system restore i don't know if it helped any
but im about to find out. wish me luck ;)

Jael Tremayne

Jul 19, 2014, 10:07:43 AM7/19/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
My computer too. I got mineshafter, and then downloaded the launcher, but then, it said that the launcher was harmful to my computer. And every time I open the launcher, (I have to re-download every time, minecraft doesn't stay open after I click quit), it asks if I want it to make changes to my computer. Its really annoying, and I just went around and fixed all the problems, and I don't want to have to do it again. I think that the launcher is bundled with a bunch of other viruses. I want to play minecraft, but I don't want all of the problems. Does anyone know how to fix it??

Kai Storm

Jul 19, 2014, 10:09:53 AM7/19/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I did not understand and you and I left mineshafter and bought minecraft now but dont worry mineshafter has no viruses anti viruses often give false warnings about normal things hope this helped in any way!

Message has been deleted