Mineshafter Stuck at 'Logging in'

Boss

Jan 29, 2012, 8:11:41 PM1/29/12
to mineshafter
Mineshafter was working fine but when i tried to log in it was stuck
at 'Logging in...'
I cant seem toget in no matter how long i wait

iKrazy

Jan 29, 2012, 8:21:36 PM1/29/12
to mineshafter
The hosting is shut down because they went over their bandwidth quota.
It will be back up when they get donations to undo the quota.

Joe Betterley

Jan 29, 2012, 8:38:24 PM1/29/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I heard mineshafter is being put down.

->JOMOMMA<-

iiiBeastt

Jan 29, 2012, 8:39:38 PM1/29/12
to mineshafter
I doubt that

On Jan 29, 8:38 pm, Joe Betterley <joebetter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I heard mineshafter is being put down.
>
> ->JOMOMMA<-

iKrazy

Jan 29, 2012, 8:53:17 PM1/29/12
to mineshafter
It's permanently down until they can get a $5 donation because they
got shut down.

On Jan 29, 7:38 pm, Joe Betterley <joebetter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I heard mineshafter is being put down.
>
> ->JOMOMMA<-

Fred Randazzo

Jan 29, 2012, 10:44:10 PM1/29/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
20$ donation at mineshafter.tk and we will be back up

PLeaseHElp

Aug 1, 2012, 3:34:11 PM8/1/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
It's because of the new update. Mineshafter has to update it's proxy to where we can play it. Hope this helped.

Jay

Aug 1, 2012, 11:05:01 PM8/1/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Delete the minecraft.jar and minecraft_modified.jar in the same file as the proxy

Jj madshark

Aug 1, 2012, 11:28:01 PM8/1/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Thx Jay~ i deleted the minecraft.jar and minecraft_modified.jar... IT WORKS~ i dont get stuck on login!!! it just has to redownload the jar files deleted

Stiff

Aug 1, 2012, 11:47:12 PM8/1/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
PLZ MAKE A DONATION SO I CAN PLAY. IM JUST SITTING HERE

Stiff

Aug 1, 2012, 11:47:48 PM8/1/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com, wick...@gmail.com
:(

kittyblock

Aug 1, 2012, 11:50:11 PM8/1/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
They don't need a donation to change the quota.  The main guy just has to change some settings.  Although he would appreciate money I bet.  I will email him.

-Kittyblock

Stiff

Aug 2, 2012, 12:12:30 AM8/2/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
thx!! ima play tommorrow cuz its 9:11 pm -   :O 9 11

Stiff

Aug 2, 2012, 12:15:09 AM8/2/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Well what do you know its back on :)

wesley montenegro

Aug 2, 2012, 12:15:53 AM8/2/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com

Where can I find those files? Can u describe it better for Mr plz?

download

Aug 2, 2012, 5:21:22 PM8/2/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com, wick...@gmail.com
Just so everyone knows, mineshafter.tk has nothing to do with mineshafter.appspot.com. Donations will not affect the running of the site in any way.

Fred, that is a very misleading post. I hate banning people but if you keep doing things like that I will.