internal client error: java.lang.NullPointerException Error

anne brandsma

Feb 19, 2011, 8:54:08 AM2/19/11
to mineshafter
I have my own server.
my bro and me want to go online(we have the newest proxy client) but i
get this error: internal client error: java.lang.NullPointerException
Error

Anyone can help with thise?

gr. Ashcrow

anne brandsma

Feb 19, 2011, 9:10:33 AM2/19/11
to mineshafter
Btw i get this error:

Current proxy version: 2.2
Gotten proxy version: 2.2
Request: POST http://www.minecraft.net/game/getversion.jsp will go to
http://mineshafter.appspot.com/game/getversion.jsp?proxy=2.2
resp: 200, len: 0
Username is 'Ashcrow16'
28
Setting user: Ashcrow16, 465473187065796255500
WARNING: Found unknown Windows version: Windows 7
Attempting to use default windows plug-in.
Failed to enumerate devices: Failed to get device description (d)

Starting up SoundSystem...
Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
(The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see
http://www.lwjgl.org)
OpenAL initialized.

Request: GET http://s3.amazonaws.com/MinecraftResources/ will go to
http://s3.amazonaws.com/MinecraftResources/
resp: 200, len: -1
[Fatal Error] :1:1: Premature end of file.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown
Source)
at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source)
at bw.run(SourceFile:28)
Player is null
Request: GET
http://www.minecraft.net/game/joinserver.jsp?user=Ashcrow16&sessionId=465473187065796255500&serverId=dd43d03b16f7f6e8
will go to
http://mineshafter.appspot.com/game/joinserver.jsp?user=Ashcrow16&sessionId=465473187065796255500&serverId=dd43d03b16f7f6e8
resp: 200, len: -1
java.lang.NullPointerException
at jg.a(SourceFile:365)
at ja.a(SourceFile:24)
at kx.a(SourceFile:232)
at jg.a(SourceFile:101)
at qc.g(SourceFile:43)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.i(SourceFile:1107)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:642)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Player is null

download

Feb 19, 2011, 4:08:01 PM2/19/11