Can't Connect To Minecraft.net

wdlax0

May 12, 2011, 7:59:42 AM5/12/11
to mineshafter
Hey so im trying to get mineshafter to work on a computer and every
time i try to log in it says cant connect to minecraft.net. It
doens't even allow me to log in. This same account works on a
different computer so i don't know what wrong any ideas??? Like you
just cant even connect to log in however the game does launch and you
can play in offline mode.

download

May 12, 2011, 1:40:24 PM5/12/11
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Post a debug.

wdlax0

May 12, 2011, 2:20:42 PM5/12/11
to mineshafter
how do i get one?

On May 12, 1:40 pm, download <download...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Post a debug.

Casper van der Hout

May 13, 2011, 10:51:47 AM5/13/11
to mines...@googlegroups.com
it must be blocked by a firewall, check your virus protection firewall/windows firewall/router firewall

> Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 04:59:42 -0700
> Subject: Can't Connect To Minecraft.net
> From: wdl...@gmail.com
> To: mines...@googlegroups.com

Tairetsu

May 14, 2011, 9:55:02 PM5/14/11
to mineshafter
I have the same problem,I turn off my virus protection but the problem
continue

pinsipans

May 14, 2011, 10:07:41 PM5/14/11
to mineshafter
Mineshafter page is over is overloaded you cant connect to the page
because to many ppl connected to it so the loginserver is down too i
think
you should wait a bit. i hope that the creator of mineshafter will fix
this problem quickly

Tairetsu

May 14, 2011, 10:16:37 PM5/14/11
to mineshafter
The problem is when we want conect us to the game XD,not to the
Mineshafter page :E,well,it's true too wath the page is down ;w;

pinsipans

May 14, 2011, 10:23:38 PM5/14/11
to mineshafter
y you are right but ...

isnt it possible that the loginserver for mineshafter aut is
overloaded too??

because minecraft.net isnt overloaded and normal clients can still
play without any issues

Tairetsu

May 14, 2011, 10:41:22 PM5/14/11
to mineshafter
Good point...and it's true,the normal clients of Minecraft play like
ever,but,I'm not pretty sure,but I think what,the problem start before
what the Mineshafter page's stop to work

pinsipans

May 14, 2011, 11:02:41 PM5/14/11
to mineshafter
i just pinged the auth server of mineshafter and it didnt responde to
me so its completely down
im not sure if its down due to update or some workaround but its down
^^

my sugestion just turn your server to offlinemode and load another
cracked minecraft client it profit :)

the only thing is capes and skins wont work while you turn this on

i just asked the mineshafter developer for their mysql database to set
up my own server internal auth server

i hope he will responde to me ^^

Tairetsu

May 14, 2011, 11:15:49 PM5/14/11
to mineshafter
I can't put *ofline play*,it say's "(Not downladed)",so,im too fuked
xD

pinsipans

May 14, 2011, 11:19:24 PM5/14/11
to mineshafter
im having an own server that is now in offline mode that means it wont
look for an login to join

you need a client of kinecraft that is a normal cracked singleplay
client and join the server then

it wont work if you just turn your client to offline play ^^

it was just an option for serverowners sorry :(

but i hope that download will fix it soon or that the loginserver will
come back after its 24h bann of overload

Tairetsu

May 14, 2011, 11:28:14 PM5/14/11
to mineshafter
oooh,but,you are talking about a server for multiplayer? o3o

pinsipans

May 14, 2011, 11:50:09 PM5/14/11
to mineshafter
sure

Tairetsu

May 15, 2011, 1:06:16 AM5/15/11
to mineshafter
Oh,I never play the game in multiplayer mode XD

On May 15, 12:50 am, pinsipans <pinsip...@web.de> wrote:
> sure

Tairetsu

May 15, 2011, 3:08:48 AM5/15/11
to mineshafter
oooh,yes,thath was the reason,the page down xD

download

May 22, 2011, 3:18:42 PM5/22/11
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I've found a bit of code in the login script that's making it take up a little more CPU time than it needs. I'll fix that and see if I can squeeze a little more performance out of these free hosting limits.
Even that's not going to help after a while though. I never expected Mineshafter to get so many users, and any optimizations I make are going to soon be overwhelmed by the sheer number of people accessing the site.

Casper van der Hout

May 22, 2011, 3:50:48 PM5/22/11
to mines...@googlegroups.com
the only problems i ever had with connecting to mineshafter was when it was protected by the school firewall

Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 12:18:42 -0700
From: downl...@gmail.com
To: mines...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Can't Connect To Minecraft.net

Felek

Jun 12, 2011, 7:48:34 PM6/12/11
to mineshafter
And not good :/

on MS website is
"Over Quota
This Google App Engine application is temporarily over its serving
quota. Please try again later."

and on MS-Proxy is
"Can't connect to Minecraft.net" :/

hugo blanco

Jul 17, 2012, 9:37:46 PM7/17/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
hey dude i have a problem....1. i donwloaded minecraft from mineshafter. then iput my username and plassword put it sais (user not premiun) so i wanted to play offline ,but i could'nt cuz at the bottom of play offline box sais (not donwloaded) and i need help with that....THX :)                            BY THE WAYI AM RELLY BAD AT SPELLING XD

The Riddle

Jul 17, 2012, 9:44:14 PM7/17/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM DUDE

ArcTicKn1GhT

Aug 2, 2012, 10:50:44 AM8/2/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
i can not get mineshafter to run on my computer so anybody having problems i would reccommend mineshafter squared download at www.mineshaftersquared.com

Mster

Aug 2, 2012, 11:36:25 AM8/2/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
The same thing happened to me
I log in and it says cannot connect to Minecraft.net so I play offline

Mster

Aug 2, 2012, 11:44:50 AM8/2/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Ya i have the same problem as wdlax0 so how do you get a debug?
On Thursday, May 12, 2011 1:40:24 PM UTC-4, download wrote:
Post a debug.

Joshua

Aug 26, 2012, 3:08:05 AM8/26/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
i cant connect to, it cant even load the update news page at the login prompt

download

Aug 27, 2012, 7:07:15 PM8/27/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Post a debug file see we can see what's wrong.

wiseadrianalien

Aug 30, 2012, 10:22:41 PM8/30/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
i had the same problem it says can't connect to minecraft.net, here's what it says in the debug file :

Current proxy version: 3.7
Gotten proxy version: 3.7
Trying to proxy on port 9010
Proxying successful
asdf
No handler. Piping.
java.net.SocketException: Address family not supported by protocol family: connect
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(Unknown Source)
at mineshafter.proxy.MineProxyHandler.run(MineProxyHandler.java:189)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\lastlogin (The system cannot find the file specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.LoginForm.readUsername(LoginForm.java:110)
at net.minecraft.LoginForm.<init>(LoginForm.java:55)
at net.minecraft.LauncherFrame.<init>(LauncherFrame.java:23)
at net.minecraft.LauncherFrame.main(LauncherFrame.java:167)
at mineshafter.MineClient.startLauncher(MineClient.java:104)
at mineshafter.MineClient.startLauncher(MineClient.java:108)
at mineshafter.MineClient.main(MineClient.java:83)
GetVersion
[...]
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown Source)
at mineshafter.proxy.MineProxyHandler.postRequest(MineProxyHandler.java:367)
at mineshafter.proxy.MineProxyHandler.postRequest(MineProxyHandler.java:348)
at mineshafter.proxy.MineProxyHandler.run(MineProxyHandler.java:122)
GetVersion
[...]
executePost failed:
java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.Util.executePost(Util.java:110)
at net.minecraft.Util.executePost(Util.java:85)
at net.minecraft.LauncherFrame.login(LauncherFrame.java:96)
at net.minecraft.LoginForm$6.run(LoginForm.java:96)
[...]
27 achievements
174 recipes
Setting user: rami5550, 1
WARNING: Found unknown Windows version: Windows 7
Attempting to use default windows plug-in.

Starting up SoundSystem...
Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
    (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL.  For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
OpenAL initialized.

[...]
Stopping!

SoundSystem shutting down...
    Author: Paul Lamb, www.paulscode.com

download

Sep 3, 2012, 8:41:56 PM9/3/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Someone said they fixed this by reinstalling Java.

hyunjoonPRo Choi

Sep 11, 2012, 12:15:01 AM9/11/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
it wont let me play it says not downloaded it wont even let me play offline

wiseadrianalien

Sep 15, 2012, 11:49:57 PM9/15/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I re installed java but the problem is still there

ps (the proxy connects to the internet randomly sometimes)

mike nguyen

Sep 17, 2012, 1:23:45 PM9/17/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I had that problem too reinstall the mineshafter

wiseadrianalien

Sep 23, 2012, 4:40:02 PM9/23/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I did but still

D8000

Oct 6, 2012, 6:24:07 PM10/6/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I tried reinstalling the java and Mineshafter and still not working help!

ray90900

Oct 8, 2012, 7:06:37 PM10/8/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com

On Thursday, 12 May 2011 07:59:42 UTC-4, wdlax0 wrote:

Hey so im trying to get mineshafter to work on a computer and every
time i try to log in it says cant connect to minecraft.net.  It
doens't even allow me to log in.  This same account works on a
different computer so i don't know what wrong any ideas???  Like you
just cant even connect to log in however the game does launch and you
can play in offline mode.

same problem but i cant play because it  says its not downloaded but then how did  get the laucher? any ideas

Minecraft Girl

Oct 17, 2012, 12:15:13 PM10/17/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Its not letting me log in either... It lets my play offline then once I join a server it won't let me move :(

realsp...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2012, 8:53:30 AM12/27/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
same problem to me.i`m using mojang account to rejister so i put my email like this Email:whatever(email)@gmail .com Password:********* but i cannot connet to minecraft.net.Mineshafter says Invalid Credentials
please help ok!!!

download

Dec 27, 2012, 4:27:05 PM12/27/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Use the new site instead. There's a link on the home page.

Gavin IsCool

Dec 29, 2012, 2:09:36 AM12/29/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com

Ello fellow solution seekers!,
The new major update by Download13 has a "new" cognitive approach in account making. As he mentioned, the old methods of signing up with minecraft.net and signing in to Mineshafter do not work. The reason is Jeb, (That new minecraft company that Notch sold minecraft off to...) discovered our little plan and decided: Hey, Now if they sign up, they cannot make usernames anymore until they buy the game! That was our loop hole, to make a username for mineshafter. So now after that major update, the report was sealed and Account making is fully functional again. Thats basicly the whole summary. So now, Instead of making a minecraft email account, you must instead sign up and make whatever username and password off the new mineshafter That's all there is to it for 1.4.6 Your up to speed. I also noticed that the new site is traffic busy and is very unresponsive. The report has been sent off millions of times, the DungeonTeams concerned as our development side of The DungeonTeam is concerned also. The website has crashed and already once has been down momentarily. This is all the information I have about this. I would not recommend registering yet until this catastrophic failure is fixed. My friend already did, and His account was disabled already.
Next time keep your eyes peeled for another update, cuz its a huge graphics-animation-fps update.

And yes, I am partially british.

bill bob

Feb 28, 2013, 7:21:45 PM2/28/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

mostidaniel

Mar 1, 2013, 8:32:02 AM3/1/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
guys can you use mineshafter squared?

brendan roth

Mar 1, 2013, 10:33:10 PM3/1/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Mine still doesnt work

dennis...@hotmail.com

Mar 2, 2013, 12:29:59 PM3/2/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

I got the same problem, can't conect to minecraft.net
Yesterday I went to minshafter.info for the first time, ( I saw I couldn't connect to mc.net,and mineshafter.appspot.com was down, I saw there was a new version of it, called mineshafter.info) , the site worked fine, I connected my account again, and downloadd the proxy for player again, It worked... for only 1 login,...

I hope this soon will be solved...

karan handa

Mar 5, 2013, 3:12:25 AM3/5/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

the goddamn same problem when i start my pc and open mineshafter poxy it open up but only for a min

ivansmbj52

Aug 10, 2013, 6:14:59 AM8/10/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
maybe the mineshafter program is not compatible to the version of your minecraft or try downloading the latest version of mineshafter or go click Start then Run then type %appdata%/find the application data. then click .minecraft then bin delete the minecraft.jar over there then just simply update it

Patrick Ramsey

Aug 15, 2013, 2:46:14 PM8/15/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
prob for me now