Mineshafter Chat

EverReddie

Apr 25, 2015, 4:58:22 AM4/25/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
The Mineshafter website doesn't have a chatroom/chat page so I've decided to make one myself and here it is: http://mineshafterchat.weebly.com/

Also, please read the rules before chatting, otherwise enjoy! :)

Sierra Bauman

Apr 25, 2015, 9:20:42 PM4/25/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I dont know how to ask for help or post anything, so please help! I was having a mineshafter loading problem and I downloaded the demo (Following someones instructions) and signed into a mojang account and now I can only play the demo and never mineshafter. Please help!! Ps I deleted the demo. I know this is VERY random. What do I do to solve the problem?
Message has been deleted

EverReddie

Apr 25, 2015, 9:55:37 PM4/25/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Here's what you should do:
1. Press both the Windows key and R

2. A dialog search box should pop-up in the bottom-left corner. Now, type in %appdata% and press OK

3. A folder should pop-up. Now, delete the .minecraft folder

4. After that, all content and data of Minecraft should be gone. Now, go to http://mineshafterchat.weebly.com/how-to-get-cracked-minecraft.html and watch the first video on how to get cracked Minecraft (basicallly, how to get Minecraft free).

5. When you've finish following the video tutorial, you should be able to play Minecraft for free with no issues!

EverReddie

Apr 25, 2015, 10:00:15 PM4/25/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Also, don't forgot to join Mineshafter Chat and start chatting with other Mineshafter users! :)

MasiPlaySRB

Apr 28, 2015, 3:21:22 PM4/28/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
WHY I CANT PLAY ON MINEPLEX,AND ALSO I CANT SEE MY SKIN

Adnan Alkhalili

Apr 29, 2015, 2:53:58 PM4/29/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I need help! I am on mineshafter and i got a skin from skin dex. It didnt work when i put it in and saved it too mineshafter. I also tried nova skin. But it didnt work! So i need help. I am wanting to make a youtube series. I dont have skin. Im wizzywolf. Thx!

EverReddie

Apr 30, 2015, 8:17:56 AM4/30/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
With Mineshafter, you can only play on cracked servers. Mineplex is a premium server. If you want a list of cracked servers to join, go here: http://mineshafterchat.weebly.com/cracked-servers.html

EverReddie

Apr 30, 2015, 8:27:40 AM4/30/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Your skin doesn't work because Mineshafter has not been updated to 1.8 yet. If you want to ask Download13 (the developer of Mineshafter) about it, send him an email at: downl...@gmail.com

GreenReaperZ Gaming

Apr 30, 2015, 9:32:49 PM4/30/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
On 1.7 and 1.8 cant change skin :(( plss help

Jared Absalom Joaquin

May 2, 2015, 2:26:37 AM5/2/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Why cat i play mineshafter it says installing and when its done its gonna say play and hen when i click play it says that downloading and then when its done it says play again plzz help me fix this problem .. i would greatly appreciate ..

manu Rodríguez

May 2, 2015, 2:42:41 PM5/2/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com

El sábado, 25 de abril de 2015, 10:58:22 (GMT + 2), EverReddie escribio:
La página web Mineshafter no tiene una página sala de chat / charla así que he decidido hacer uno yo mismo y aquí está:  http:. // mineshafterchat weebly.com/

También, por favor, lea las reglas antes de charlar, de lo contrario disfrutar! :)
 Como se pone la Contraseña, En un vídeo salia algo de cambio, Pero a mi no me la venta

Mashimai Mash

May 3, 2015, 6:07:41 AM5/3/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Like EverReddie said "Your skin doesn't work because Mineshafter has not been updated to 1.8 yet. If you want to ask Download13 (the developer of Mineshafter) about it, send him an email at: downl...@gmail.comdownl...@gmail.com".

Mashimai Mash

May 3, 2015, 6:09:58 AM5/3/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
You probably didn't update Java to the latest version. Go here to do it: http://java.com/en/download/

Mashimai Mash

May 3, 2015, 6:10:53 AM5/3/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Lo siento, no hablo español. :)

Wolf0Boy _BR

May 3, 2015, 2:46:42 PM5/3/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com

alquem me ajuda quero fazer conta no mineshafter eu consuigo fazer mais nao sei confirmar por favor me ajudem

angelsfire007

May 9, 2015, 10:42:56 AM5/9/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I cant download it plz help

Ethan Matthew Quah

May 10, 2015, 3:26:42 AM5/10/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com

I cannot enter the game. I keep on clicking on "play" but always seem to load something else. I have tried it again a few times but with no success.

Kyra Robin

May 23, 2015, 10:11:47 PM5/23/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
me neather

Kyra Robin

May 23, 2015, 10:12:59 PM5/23/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
hey dude you speak chinese?

Johnpaul NGUYEN

May 24, 2015, 8:37:32 PM5/24/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I CANT SEE MA SKIN I DID EVERY THING AND RESTARTED IT, I EVEN RE INSTALED IT HELP PLZ

Dan The Video Game Nerd

May 27, 2015, 8:52:39 PM5/27/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Uh, Isn't Mineshafter illegal?

Furious Stamp

May 29, 2015, 8:28:35 AM5/29/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
When are u gonna update the skin on 1.8? pls update it soon

Christopher Rose

May 30, 2015, 1:34:20 AM5/30/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Hello! I took a look at your site today. Good idea. (note to self - Why did I not think about this? >.<)
I have some suggestions...
Try flat themes? They look better than MS paint style (historical) gradients.
And,
Try something other than weebly. Seriously, If you are looking forward to make a good site, try something with a lot more freedom, for example Google sites (Why not? You have a Google Account!) or, if you are seriously technical, try 000webhost (Well, its a good one by personal experience.)
The reason I'm telling this, is because, this site has a clear idea (Unlike mine :-| ) and can be better.
Seriously, a bit of better CSS (Designer's language - for styling websites) can help a lot.
And uh for the chat thing...
xat looks old. You seem to like that old style (Maybe not? Don't know?)
So you know what you can achieve, here's a bit of the site I kinda remade using Bootstrap.
Capture-70.PNG

elite...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2015, 1:46:28 AM6/4/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
uh i have downloaded the launcher on mineshafter and my problem is my skin doesnt load pls help me

nabeel yaseen

Jun 7, 2015, 3:33:30 PM6/7/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com

GUY NEED some help

nabeel yaseen

Jun 7, 2015, 3:35:22 PM6/7/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
downloading taking forever brah! is dat good

MineshafterGameplay

Jun 29, 2015, 7:52:24 AM6/29/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Can i get vanilla minecraft server 1.7 plz but i need it!

Glen Nieves

Jul 7, 2015, 3:21:06 AM7/7/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
hey man can u help with myproblems??my launcher is so slow at downloading and it says couldnt download unknown resources

Noong Sabado, Abril 25, 2015 ng 4:58:22 PM UTC+8, si EverReddie ay sumulat:

Gigi Beilschmidt

Jul 7, 2015, 11:08:16 PM7/7/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Help!! When I open mineshafter, and clicked play, it says "downloading" after a while, it says "play". I click on it and this keeps repeating!! I tried unistalling Java and Mineshafter, nothing happened!! Please help!! What do I do to fix this?!?!

Gigi Beilschmidt

Jul 7, 2015, 11:11:15 PM7/7/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Same here!!!!

ExtremeExodus _

Jul 12, 2015, 7:23:19 AM7/12/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
easily... step 1 click start step 2 search run step 3 click run step 4 ur gonna see a roaming step 5 delete a minecraft. and UR DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 11:08 AM, 'Gigi Beilschmidt' via mineshafter <mines...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Help!! When I open mineshafter, and clicked play, it says "downloading" after a while, it says "play". I click on it and this keeps repeating!! I tried unistalling Java and Mineshafter, nothing happened!! Please help!! What do I do to fix this?!?!

remegio sagarino

Jul 14, 2015, 2:41:04 AM7/14/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
if i log in it does'nt show anything

Eurasia TheIV

Jul 23, 2015, 4:36:59 PM7/23/15
to mineshafter, eddieh...@gmail.com
why cant i stay logged on for more than three seconds!

kirito kun

Jul 25, 2015, 6:21:04 AM7/25/15
to mineshafter, eddieh...@gmail.com

my computer is window 8. I was having a mineshafter loading problemand downloading promblemed.they say:

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_51]
[18:19:56 INFO]: Attempting to download C:\Users\Acer E5-522\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\assets\objects\74\74da65c99aa578486efa7b69983d3533e14c0d6e for job 'Resources'... (try 3)
java.lang.RuntimeException: Hash did not match downloaded asset (Expected b0b12118a97ddd733a50e9382e91a21652568641, downloaded 1377a744e013d5ebc9df9e54ed975bd86aa9ab53)
at com.mojang.launcher.updater.download.assets.AssetDownloadable.download(AssetDownloadable.java:110) ~[launcher_mcpatched.jar:?]
at com.mojang.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob.popAndDownload(DownloadJob.java:109) [launcher_mcpatched.jar:?]
at com.mojang.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob.access$000(DownloadJob.java:12) [launcher_mcpatched.jar:?]
at com.mojang.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob$1.run(DownloadJob.java:86) [launcher_mcpatched.jar:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_51]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_51]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_51]
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_51]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_51]
[18:19:56 INFO]: Attempting to download C:\Users\Acer E5-522\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\assets\objects\95\9528b6a76e7bac64ca1145cc682e8a8448cc04e5 for job 'Resources'... (try 3)
java.lang.RuntimeException: Hash did not match downloaded asset (Expected b9eef13c2337a6335c4523858619ca560dff4496, downloaded 29a4d898d5e1d0dad05845ef231d4922cdbd6262)
at com.mojang.launcher.updater.download.assets.AssetDownloadable.download(AssetDownloadable.java:110) ~[launcher_mcpatched.jar:?]
at com.mojang.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob.popAndDownload(DownloadJob.java:109) [launcher_mcpatched.jar:?]
at com.mojang.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob.access$000(DownloadJob.java:12) [launcher_mcpatched.jar:?]
at com.mojang.launcher.updater.download.DownloadJob$1.run(DownloadJob.java:86) [launcher_mcpatched.jar:?]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_51]

Yadira Irizarry

Jul 27, 2015, 11:39:14 PM7/27/15
to mineshafter, vste...@gmail.com
BECAUSE MINEPLEX IS A PREMIUM SERVER

On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 at 3:21:22 PM UTC-4, MasiPlaySRB wrote:
WHY I CANT PLAY ON MINEPLEX,AND ALSO I CANT SEE MY SKIN

Mineshafteruser

Aug 2, 2015, 2:23:41 PM8/2/15
to mineshafter
hi i have a issue so, i am using teamExtreme minecraft(cracked minecraft launcher) when i put the username in 1.8 it wont come how can i fix this problem and i want it to even on multiplayer cracked server plz help me ill be great ful

-MineShafterUser

Thooney Thao

Aug 13, 2015, 7:40:49 PM8/13/15
to mineshafter
when i go on mineshafter and try to join a server it says usernam contains invalid characters
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

sarah...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2015, 4:21:15 AM8/21/15
to mineshafter
HELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELP I click 'Play' and it downloads and when download finish it say play again I click it download again and same thing happen Launcher Log say because local file wrong size and cannot download resources file I reset my PC like 4 times but still cannot PLS HELP I WANT TO PLAY FACTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TRIED YOUR SOLUTION ON THE NEW MINESHAFTER PROBLEM GROUP BUT STILL NO WORK I LITERALLY TRIED EVERYTHING PLS HELP I SO SAD!!!!!!!!!

UBERSTRIKE SRF

Aug 21, 2015, 7:23:43 AM8/21/15
to mineshafter

When i open mineshafter launcher it says downloading and it happens for about 15 minutes before restarting it says "[09:31:18 WARN]: Couldn't download https://libraries.minecraft.net/com/google/guava/guava/17.0/guava-17.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'

UBERSTRIKE SRF

Aug 21, 2015, 9:37:19 AM8/21/15
to mineshafter

When i open mineshafter launcher it says downloading and it happens for about 15 minutes before restarting it says "[09:31:18 WARN]: Couldn't download https://libraries.minecraft.net/com/google/guava/guava/17.0/guava-17.0.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'

Kelsea Kuraichi

Sep 14, 2015, 7:10:34 PM9/14/15
to mineshafter
Does anyone know how to get Mineshafter to work on Windows 10? It was working just fine beforehand but now it doesn't

rayhaan prakash

Sep 27, 2015, 4:37:28 AM9/27/15
to mineshafter
When i try to join  a server from the mineshafter server list it keeps saying "Username contains invalid characters"

chris.pr...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2015, 6:25:50 AM9/30/15
to mineshafter
when  click login on the website it does nothing

Shaquila Brown

Oct 15, 2015, 2:33:48 PM10/15/15
to mineshafter
how do i change my password because i made 2 accounts with the same passwords and when i login i cant because of the password BTW my name is TwinkleMeLuck and my other account is TwinkleMeLuck101 and they both have same password on cosmic craft HELP ME!!!!

On Sunday, 26 April 2015 14:00:15 UTC+12, EverReddie wrote:
Also, don't forgot to join Mineshafter Chat and start chatting with other Mineshafter users! :)

Chong E-Sa

Oct 17, 2015, 10:50:21 AM10/17/15
to mineshafter
umm what do i do when i  see this 'your username has invalid characters' when im trying to join my friends' servers?

Janco Zagema

Oct 18, 2015, 4:57:34 PM10/18/15
to mineshafter
I have trouble with my skin i uploaded one but i won't show up. it even will not show op on servers i even tried to make a new account but that worked neither please help me

alexma...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2015, 1:00:41 AM10/19/15
to mineshafter
Skins will only show up when you play on 1.7.5 or lower. To do this, you click the "Edit Profile" and look for the Use Version dropbar and choose what version you'd like to play.

alexma...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2015, 1:03:18 AM10/19/15
to mineshafter
When I try to downgrade, the launcher doesn't start up and is stuck on downloading. But when I use the latest version, it works fine. How can I fix this? Do I just have slow internet? :(

Aymen Haily

Oct 24, 2015, 5:32:51 PM10/24/15
to mineshafter
how do we sol ve this

Fatih120

Oct 28, 2015, 7:01:23 PM10/28/15
to mineshafter
Holy shit people.

LISTEN UP.

MINESHAFTER = ABANDONED.

ABANDONED = NO NEW UPDATES

NO NEW UPDATES = SKINS WON'T SHOW UP FOR NEW MINECRAFT VERSIONS.

Your skins will only work for ~1.7.4 and lower.

If you have problems with mineshafter, DO NOT ASK. It is dead.

davg...@caestudent.org

Oct 28, 2015, 7:25:47 PM10/28/15
to mineshafter

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 4:58:22 AM UTC-4, EverReddie wrote:
The Mineshafter website doesn't have a chatroom/chat page so I've decided to make one myself and here it is: http://mineshafterchat.weebly.com/

Also, please read the rules before chatting, otherwise enjoy! :)
some people don't even read directions

lionard

Oct 29, 2015, 5:52:02 AM10/29/15
to mineshafter

help neede but i dont think anyone will be on so , anyway if u see this message basicly that every time i paste the image URL into the skin part and press save , but it say that the url is invalid all the time for some random reason i need some one to tell me why was this happening and its happening to the servers that I typed in , all of the servers I typed in was invalid. (also the image URL of minecraft skins comes from minecraft skin.net http://www.minecraftskins.net/ and minecraft skin . com http://www.minecraftskins.com/ , if u know y plz reply me back plz times infinity)
halloweengirl.png

Locknessada - AQW

Nov 18, 2015, 2:57:45 AM11/18/15
to mineshafter
I have one problem my launcher need long time and hi's not work what i can do ?
Please help me :'(

Ayush Thakur

Nov 19, 2015, 9:00:25 AM11/19/15
to mineshafter
When i hit play, the game started to download. But in the log that show me an error like "Attempting to download......" in the next line "Can't download ....... (Try ..)". How to Fix It ?

Andrea Poggi

Nov 22, 2015, 3:42:01 PM11/22/15
to mineshafter
Hi :) Why the skin I uploaded on the site doesn't work with the last version of the game? (using the mineshafter launcher obviously)

Jethro Playz

Nov 24, 2015, 9:21:27 PM11/24/15
to mineshafter
how do i fix my skin
i put the skin on settings and in-game in does not show

Thanzat Rumthao

Nov 25, 2015, 11:07:36 AM11/25/15
to mineshafter

 i need help on login in my server password

LPS Anna123

Nov 25, 2015, 12:48:07 PM11/25/15
to mineshafter
I cant change my skin without using 1.7.5 and if i use 1.7.5 others cant see my skin. Plz help

Forgotten Dreamer

Dec 1, 2015, 5:50:25 PM12/1/15
to mineshafter
Does anybody know what "Incremental CMS" means

Steven L

Dec 3, 2015, 12:26:28 AM12/3/15
to mineshafter

I've played minecraft using mineshafter for a long time but now the minecraft launcher don't  respond when I double-click it. I deleted it and the (minecraft.) file, then I download the minecraft launcher again.After I log in, I click on play and it is downloading, but after it finish downloading, the downloading button change to play again, I tried to press it again but it just keep repeating again and again....pls help ;(

Patrick Noris

Dec 4, 2015, 3:14:17 AM12/4/15
to mineshafter
anybody know how to install shaders mod on mac for Mineshafter?

nichola...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2015, 1:30:03 AM12/7/15
to mineshafter

WTF,WHY MY MINESHAFTER ALWAYS DOWNLOADING AND NEVER STOP .WHEN I PRESS PLAY IT ALSO DOWNLOADING

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Mckenzie Hurley

Dec 13, 2015, 8:00:15 PM12/13/15
to mineshafter
Whenever I go to join a server it says, "Username Contains Invalid Characters." And I've went to the website and changed it multiple times. But still says it. I even logged out and deleted the Mineshafters document. still says the same. I don't know what to do...

nahom...@arcado.org

Dec 16, 2015, 4:28:49 PM12/16/15
to mineshafter

how do you update minecraft

regan cox

Dec 17, 2015, 4:34:21 PM12/17/15
to mineshafter

Does any on know wy i can't get the minecraft up at all i hame java and jarbackup on my laptop

kacper...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2016, 4:26:48 PM1/2/16
to mineshafter

What about the skins ??!?!?!?!

Madeleen Cascella

Jan 6, 2016, 1:18:24 PM1/6/16
to mineshafter
Every time I start the game, it stays frozen and doesn't charge the graphics. Even the hand from steve looks weird, like blue and red on its sides. I can't exit the game, only with ctrl + alt + Del
Then this shows up to me

How can I solve it??

EverReddie

Jan 6, 2016, 2:36:17 PM1/6/16
to mineshafter
Attention to all people seeking solutions for Mineshafter issues, please send an email to Download13 (developer of Mineshafter) with a detailed explanation of your problem (even include screenshots) and it will be fixed as soon as possible. Use this email: downl...@gmail.com

Nika Buhaha

Jan 8, 2016, 9:37:33 AM1/8/16
to mineshafter
do i need minecraft for this and how do i get in

Connor Daniel

Jan 13, 2016, 7:18:30 PM1/13/16
to mineshafter
I am also having the Same Problem as Sierra

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 9:20:42 PM UTC-4, Sierra Bauman wrote:
I dont know how to ask for help or post anything, so please help! I was having a mineshafter loading problem and I downloaded the demo (Following someones instructions) and signed into a mojang account and now I can only play the demo and never mineshafter. Please help!! Ps I deleted the demo. I know this is VERY random. What do I do to solve the problem?

Connor Daniel

Jan 13, 2016, 7:19:12 PM1/13/16
to mineshafter
Same
Message has been deleted

ArdinoPlayz MCPE

Feb 4, 2016, 7:39:01 AM2/4/16
to mineshafter
How to get command block in mieshafter??

Zackary Bryson

Feb 4, 2016, 10:09:57 PM2/4/16
to mineshafter
Cause mineplex is not a cracked server
:(

Makinami Mary

Feb 9, 2016, 7:11:36 PM2/9/16
to mineshafter
¿Por qué las skins en mineshafter no están en funcionamiento?

-Plz translate this

Connor Daniel

Feb 10, 2016, 10:46:42 PM2/10/16
to mines...@googlegroups.com
It says "Why skins in mineshafter are not running?"

On Feb 9, 2016, at 7:11 PM, Makinami Mary <artemi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

¿Por qué las skins en mineshafter no están en funcionamiento?

-Plz translate this

Prime Maple

Feb 12, 2016, 7:29:55 AM2/12/16
to mineshafter
HEY why doesnt the login button work on mineshafter website!

_ImBl3ky_

Feb 12, 2016, 2:20:59 PM2/12/16
to mineshafter
perchè mi dice cosi: Errore: impossibile trovare o caricare la classe principale info.mineshafter.GameStarter?

Il giorno sabato 25 aprile 2015 10:58:22 GMT + 2, EverReddie ha scritto:
Il sito Mineshafter non dispone di una pagina di chat / chat in modo che ho deciso di fare uno io e qui è:  http: //. Mineshafterchat weebly.com/

Inoltre, si prega di leggere le regole prima di chat, altrimenti godere! :)

Amir Reza

Feb 13, 2016, 2:40:33 AM2/13/16
to mineshafter

On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 12:58:22 PM UTC+4, EverReddie wrote:
The Mineshafter website doesn't have a chatroom/chat page so I've decided to make one myself and here it is: http://mineshafterchat.weebly.com/

Also, please read the rules before chatting, otherwise enjoy! :)
Will the skins be fixed?

Enderdragon1004 Minecraft

Feb 13, 2016, 2:04:55 PM2/13/16
to mineshafter
i can't play mineraft on mineshafter and i don't know how to download any other website i by accident set it to internet explorer.

Raeshermiyah Roberts

Feb 13, 2016, 6:01:33 PM2/13/16
to mineshafter
dear ever reddie i keep getting a error evrytime i try to play minecraft it says. Error: Could not find or load main class info.mineshafter.GameStarter, what should i do about this and i keep having these problems do u know a better way to slove this or another site that i can get minecraft for free

lucas200206

Feb 14, 2016, 7:19:17 AM2/14/16
to mineshafter
copy your mineshafter launcher to the .minecraft folder and rename it ms-starter

ryanjan...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2016, 2:27:58 PM2/15/16
to mineshafter

On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 6:01:33 PM UTC-5, Raeshermiyah Roberts wrote:
dear ever reddie i keep getting a error evrytime i try to play minecraft it says. Error: Could not find or load main class info.mineshafter.GameStarter, what should i do about this and i keep having these problems do u know a better way to slove this or another site that i can get minecraft for free

I'm having the same problem please help

Lester Soh

Feb 17, 2016, 5:05:22 AM2/17/16
to mineshafter
How come i suddenly cannot download minecraft in mineshafter?

lucas200206

Feb 18, 2016, 12:19:15 PM2/18/16
to mineshafter
copy your mineshafter launcher to your .minecraft folder and rename it ms-starter

mark hermiz

Feb 18, 2016, 7:30:21 PM2/18/16
to mineshafter
Im not getting any error for my launcher but when open my launcher the play button doesnt show it just says LOADING... forever is there a way to fix this? i tried to redownload it already and im having this problem with the new launcher

Jose Flores

Feb 28, 2016, 9:22:55 PM2/28/16
to mineshafter

i need help please

Mar 12, 2016, 1:18:51 PM3/12/16
to mineshafter
hey
someone know what that mean: "error: could not find or load main class info.mineshafter.gamestarter"
what i need to do ?
thanks

Jazz JJ

Mar 12, 2016, 1:21:58 PM3/12/16
to mineshafter

Simon Cabalhin

Apr 2, 2016, 10:04:45 PM4/2/16
to mineshafter

hey man I got a problem my play button always loads  I waited for hours now and its still not loading like i am not destined to play minecraft but i want to play it so my point here is how can fix this it keeps loading i downloaded any kinds of minecraft and it has the same problem

Simon Cabalhin

Apr 2, 2016, 10:06:40 PM4/2/16
to mineshafter

Simon Cabalhin

Apr 2, 2016, 10:08:05 PM4/2/16
to mineshafter

myproblem

Joshua Anderson

Apr 4, 2016, 8:08:58 PM4/4/16
to mineshafter

Joshua Anderson

Apr 4, 2016, 8:10:35 PM4/4/16
to mineshafter
Error: Could not find or load main class info.mineshafter.GameStarter
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release
How do i fix this?

Carlos Espinosa Caldera

Apr 14, 2016, 4:48:13 PM4/14/16
to mineshafter

Prince Palanchoke

Apr 16, 2016, 3:28:26 PM4/16/16
to mineshafter
why cant i log in

Banana!!! Is Lucky!

Apr 19, 2016, 5:40:57 AM4/19/16
to mineshafter

On Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 3:28:26 AM UTC+8, Prince Palanchoke wrote:
why cant i log in
mee too I cant what to do
It is loading more messages.