Failed connect to the server: Username contains invalid characters.

Alex Nyanery

Jan 22, 2015, 2:55:32 PM1/22/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com

What?

DarkNinja74 MC

Jan 23, 2015, 5:30:41 PM1/23/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Possibly you have logged in with your e-mail. For example, Minecraft servers will not allow you to connect with b...@bob.com or something like that because of the @. Just type in your desired username like asdf or something. If not, just use lower and uppercase letters in your username.

On Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 1:55:32 PM UTC-6, Alex Nyanery wrote:

What?

Nirgranth Shah

Sep 9, 2016, 10:00:58 AM9/9/16
to mineshafter
just log out from your launcher and log in with your username instead of email and its done

igor.ro...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2016, 4:11:59 AM9/16/16
to mineshafter
i have the same problem i tried everything still don't work

Op donderdag 22 januari 2015 20:55:32 UTC+1 schreef Alex Nyanery:

What?

Bishop Shakur

Jul 21, 2017, 6:17:11 PM7/21/17
to mineshafter
it doesnt work again

Sonic EXE

Sep 12, 2017, 11:49:52 PM9/12/17
to mineshafter@googlegroups com
Make sure you Username isn't more than 16 characters.

earlyga...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2018, 8:25:44 PM12/1/18
to mineshafter
i logged in my username it says only Email...

Please help

youbick YT

Dec 1, 2018, 10:43:39 PM12/1/18
to mines...@googlegroups.com
XD

On Sat, Dec 1, 2018 at 5:25 PM <earlyga...@gmail.com> wrote:
i logged in my username it says only Email...

Please help

youbick YT

Dec 1, 2018, 10:44:11 PM12/1/18
to mines...@googlegroups.com
that's supposed to be inspirational :)

Andrei Ekimov

Sep 28, 2019, 9:27:49 PM9/28/19
to mineshafter
thanks everyone i know now how to play minecraft multyplayer :DDDD

Merrsheep Msp

Jan 5, 2020, 9:46:02 PM1/5/20
to mineshafter
Im having the same problem but im using Tlauncher and my Mojang account and when im making a Mojang account it doesn't tell me to put my username..

William Li

Jan 6, 2020, 1:38:43 AM1/6/20
to mineshafter
Tlauncher?

Merrsheep Msp <thano...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月5日周日 下午7:46写道:

superfan67

Jan 6, 2020, 11:37:21 AM1/6/20
to mines...@googlegroups.com
tlauncher is shit, use mineshafter. tlauncher has a fuck ton of bugs. just dont use characters such as " &,^, a comma, $, etc

Merrsheep Msp

Jan 6, 2020, 9:17:38 PM1/6/20
to mines...@googlegroups.com