Login On Mineshafter.info problems

Gus Torres

Sep 26, 2013, 5:59:48 PM9/26/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Hi I have the game already but I want to get a skin but when I press login on http://mineshafter.info/ it changes the url to http://mineshafter.info/# and I cant login whatsoever and I wanted to know how to fix it

Mecha Testla

Sep 30, 2013, 2:14:59 PM9/30/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

Op donderdag 26 september 2013 23:59:48 UTC+2 schreef Gus Torres:
Hi I have the game already but I want to get a skin but when I press login on http://mineshafter.info/ it changes the url to http://mineshafter.info/# and I cant login whatsoever and I wanted to know how to fix it

Got the exact same problem here =*(

TO THE MINESHAFTER TEAM:

Looks like the link is down guys, or the script within it or whatever XD

I reinstalled java and flash hoping it was somehow maybe using it, but i had no luck in finding a solution yet.

Please take a real look into it guys, think me and Gus here aren't the only ones with this problem, just too many people don't know where to look to fix this!! :)

Thanks in advance for taking your time to read this, and i hope this issue can be resolved soon, Got the urge to look unique.... :P

Cya around, and Happy Mining ^.^

Greetz,

Testla
Message has been deleted

jaz MAN U

Sep 30, 2013, 2:39:22 PM9/30/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I can go on the site but when I try to login the url changes to http://mineshafter.info/#  so I cant login. I just used a different laptop to login and register

koolboat00

Sep 30, 2013, 6:04:22 PM9/30/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I try to get in to the login in but it just keep on doing  http://mineshafter.info/# and I even try typing http://mineshafter.info/#login but that just send it to a closed URL link so it got to be closed

Mechaponey

Jun 12, 2014, 10:39:00 AM6/12/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to access the log in on google chrome, it acts like I didn't do anything or initiate anything. when I open up a new tab it seems like it's loading, but it never works and the link is http://mineshafter.info/# this is what the web address changes to and I just get an ad in the corner and nothing else, whats happening?

Arkov

Jun 13, 2014, 6:30:24 AM6/13/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I can still login... try the link without http:// ... /, just mineshafter.info

Meowing Insanely

Aug 16, 2014, 6:10:18 AM8/16/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
IT WORKS XD THANKS

if u get redirected just hit refresh
will go to "Mozilla persona" on Firefox

Entertaining Gaming

Dec 14, 2014, 12:06:33 PM12/14/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Yes I have the same problem when i login it changes everything to the top blue

Landon Price

Apr 22, 2015, 7:08:40 PM4/22/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com

On Friday, June 13, 2014 at 3:30:24 AM UTC-7, Arkov wrote:
I can still login... try the link without http:// ... /, just mineshafter.info
its not working for me I cant click with my left mouse button so I use the right but still it doesn't work because it wont switch to mineshafter.info and still http://

Juliana Velasco

Jan 23, 2016, 2:32:57 AM1/23/16
to mineshafter
Same Here

what happend?

when i click Login It will take me to this link

http://mineshafter.info/# kinda sucks!

Carlos Harrison

Aug 4, 2016, 5:54:45 PM8/4/16
to mineshafter

xXEnderCreeperXx

Mar 13, 2017, 12:47:19 PM3/13/17
to mines...@googlegroups.com
someone been hacking into my account and playing games on it idk who it is but i want you to ban my account forever ill just make a new pls