I can't login on www.mineshafter.info

Azim Choirul

Nov 27, 2014, 3:10:11 AM11/27/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
hello guys, i need a little help, i tried to login at the website (mineshafter.info), but it seems i can't open the login tab if that even make sense, when i clicked on the "login" button it just won't load help me thanks !!

Patrick Norman BerliandroAndro

Nov 27, 2014, 3:41:41 AM11/27/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
goto mineshafter setting set ur nickname and open mineshafter launcher and use ur nickname and the password is 1234