Invalid Credentials

reisma...@hot.ee

Jan 13, 2012, 11:58:57 AM1/13/12
to mineshafter
I have a problem...I can not connect my minecraft(non-premium) account
to mineshafters keeps telling that "Invalid Credentials" So do I have
to buy a game to link it or not..In Introduction it says no, but I
cant connect anyway
My Minecraft.net name is DarkSlayer59 Don't know what to do!!
Need help ASAP
(PS: I am using firefox)

Mr. Nyon pig

Jan 13, 2012, 1:33:39 PM1/13/12
to mineshafter
it means you didnt put your password or username in write.

On Jan 13, 10:58 am, "reismaamar...@hot.ee" <reismaamar...@hot.ee>

DarkSlayer59

Jan 13, 2012, 4:13:49 PM1/13/12
to mineshafter
Well thats the problem I did write it correctly and all...I tried
several times nothing....

carruther...@yahoo.com

Jan 13, 2012, 4:16:47 PM1/13/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Make a new one from scratch

DarkSlayer59

Jan 13, 2012, 4:26:59 PM1/13/12
to mineshafter
I did another account in google as Ranger...@gmail.com
Still cant link em' DarkSlayer59 is the new account, I have a premium
account called MargusX1159 and I can move it from
Margu...@hotmail.com to reisma...@hot.ee or to
Ranger...@gmail.com with no worries but if I try link non premium
account I cant gives me the Invalid Credentials, my friend has the
same exact problem..he has only non premium... I don't know what to do
now!! I am out of ideas...

Gintaki3

Jan 14, 2012, 10:41:43 AM1/14/12
to mineshafter
I am with the Invalid Credentials problem.
How to fix it??

Sorry the bad english!

Keep on rocking!

thijzo

Jan 15, 2012, 7:15:18 AM1/15/12
to mineshafter
When my friend trie's to link his MC account to mineshafter. He get's
the error:
INVALID CREDENTIONS

What do we need to do?

Mr. Nyon pig

Jan 15, 2012, 12:09:17 PM1/15/12
to mineshafter
ok the minecraft pll were doing a checkup on something and said it
would make some pll not able to login... try to log in now and see
what it says.

Mr. Nyon pig

Jan 15, 2012, 12:11:40 PM1/15/12
to mineshafter
this should only be a temporary problam because i had the same thing.
im sure its being worked on.

jordan...@yahoo.com

Jan 15, 2012, 6:41:00 PM1/15/12
to mineshafter
i have the same problem! i created new email and minecraft acc!

khang hua

Jan 16, 2012, 5:35:30 AM1/16/12
to mineshafter
Invalid Credentials Invalid Credentials Invalid Credentials Invalid
Credentials IT SO ANNOYING!!!!!!! PLZZZZ fix it!!!!!

KOstas

Jan 16, 2012, 7:44:06 AM1/16/12
to mineshafter
Same problem here :(

benjabean1

Jan 16, 2012, 10:40:46 PM1/16/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I am also suffering from the same problem. Someone, please help me!

mobmaster21

Aug 31, 2012, 2:35:24 PM8/31/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
same here

download

Sep 2, 2012, 7:26:16 PM9/2/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
If you put your username and password into this URL and try to load it, what do you see?
http://login.minecraft.net/?user=<username or email>&password=<password>&version=14

On Friday, August 31, 2012 11:35:24 AM UTC-7, mobmaster21 wrote:
same here

Luces

Sep 15, 2012, 4:26:37 PM9/15/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I have the same Problem, when i try to tipp under Username and Password my details it says "Invalid Credentials" and i really dont know why! please help me! i dont get it!

download

Sep 18, 2012, 5:01:55 PM9/18/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Try using the minecraft.net account recovery and setting a new password, then try it with the new password.

Jimbob

Nov 2, 2012, 7:45:10 PM11/2/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Bad login on a white screen.

Jimbob

Nov 2, 2012, 7:45:59 PM11/2/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Tried that and same deal, invalid credentials.

iLoVeTaRo!

Nov 2, 2012, 9:13:06 PM11/2/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Same thing here, Minecraft dosent give me the option of creating a username, but uses my E-mail address instead. I get 'Invalid Credentials' when i try to link Minecraft to Mineshafter using the email-address as the username since i dont have one, and i am 100% sure its not that I typed in the password wrong. Help!

Amza Shahrir

Nov 4, 2012, 12:05:43 AM11/4/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
i think the email address form is causing the problem,maybe the @ and . in the email is not accepted when linking mineshafter.try to enable that.

Amza Shahrir

Nov 4, 2012, 12:10:13 AM11/4/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
to think of it,all the problems started when the username chged to email.

Necrodoll

Nov 4, 2012, 2:57:18 PM11/4/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
How to enable that? I have the same problem

Meagan Goudreau

Nov 4, 2012, 4:00:32 PM11/4/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
It's because Minecraft is now a MOJANG game, so if you didn't have a Minecraft account beforehand, you now must have a MOJANG account, and the MOJANG accounts are not compatible with Mineshafter.

michael

Nov 4, 2012, 7:16:26 PM11/4/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com

 I NEEED HELP WITH THIS TO

Necrodoll

Nov 4, 2012, 7:45:51 PM11/4/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
So there's no way to play minecraft now with mineshafter?

gabriel angelo

Nov 5, 2012, 6:02:39 AM11/5/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Right now i am giving my siblings mineshaft account for free and when i give them register there usernames are the email adress because right ow the register has been renovated and when i go to mineshaft and enter there email adresses it says invalid credentials  someone help me i beg you guys to help my email is Angeli...@Gmail.com

gabriel angelo

Nov 5, 2012, 6:07:49 AM11/5/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE TO ASK YOUTUBE THE GOD FIND ThePureStudious in youtube and ask him how

xyubei

Nov 5, 2012, 6:41:34 AM11/5/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
the fuck man..if youtube's your god u suck..dont play with god..anyway,just let download fix this thing..sure he heard our problems by now..lets just hope it's integration problem and soon it be fixed..

Jt93

Nov 11, 2012, 12:55:05 PM11/11/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm for the past few days Ive been trying get on, my family showed me this and its great he gets on anytime but when I went to make it says Invalid Cred's any help?

minecrafter22

Nov 11, 2012, 4:22:49 PM11/11/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
it says the samething this is getting anyonthing i was thinking about getting minecraft off another account

Shahida Athirah

Nov 13, 2012, 9:41:37 AM11/13/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
so long still no fix?

SkyrimAddict123

Nov 14, 2012, 2:44:03 PM11/14/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Turns out you have to put in your username from your MC acc or put in an already excisting one

Aerith Aelle

Nov 24, 2012, 10:53:13 AM11/24/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
invalod credentials does same to me!!!

Kyle Howe

Nov 24, 2012, 9:35:16 PM11/24/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
yep. ive got the same issue.

Dharshan Gabriel Servai

Nov 26, 2012, 11:22:20 AM11/26/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I having the same problem. Please help me. My email address is dharshanga...@gmail.com

Cameron Castille

Nov 27, 2012, 10:51:46 PM11/27/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I am having the exactly same probably and I already reseted my pasword over 5 times and checked my username and even used both to sign into to minecraft.net and that worked but not on mineshafter not even after my 12th try trying to connect my account.

Cameron Castille

Nov 27, 2012, 11:02:54 PM11/27/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Nevermind its fine now it sync successfully I tried agian after about 13 minutes.

Leon Samardzic

Dec 2, 2012, 1:25:46 PM12/2/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I have to type in my username , but I dont know my username because when I log in they didnt ask me for special username but e-mail. So what do I type in? PLEASE HELP

Cameron Castille

Dec 2, 2012, 10:25:37 PM12/2/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I used to have the same problem you use your MINECRAFT.NET username and password go to MINECRAFT.NET make sure you say forgot password and username to reset your password and find out your username go to your email get your password reseted then go to mineshafter login with your email username and password hover over your name or username you have present after you login to mineshafter go to setting and put in your MINECRAFT.NET password and email to where it says connect account then download the proxy and server proxy open the player proxy type in your MINECRAFT.NET username and password click the top button over login click update it will say WILL FORCE ( that mean it's done ) click done click login it will load and your done
(P.S. if it crashes that means you need to get and have Java SE 6 on your computer)

Hanson Weng

Dec 10, 2012, 9:18:33 PM12/10/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
If you guys wanna play non premium you should download Anjo Caido's Minecraft launcher.You dont need a username or pass, u just gotta login and force update when needed to.But you still cant play multiplayer :P.

E_Z_P_Z

Dec 16, 2012, 4:06:02 PM12/16/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Mineshafter is basically useless untill someone finds a solution to the e-mail as a username problem. So just get a free minecraft launcher until someone finds a solution. P.S. Im also having the same problem.

hidde...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2012, 6:37:19 PM12/17/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
 this is crap someone fix please help!.. Want to play tekkit but no premium account... help!

Thaer Sawaed

Jan 1, 2013, 2:10:20 PM1/1/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Same problem here, I need a solution for this problem, the minecraft would be useless with this god damn problem, always when I enter a username and a password it shows "Invalid  Credentials"

download

Jan 4, 2013, 2:17:38 PM1/4/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Use the new site.

On Friday, January 4, 2013 10:32:31 AM UTC-8, tony stark wrote:
same here

john conor

Jan 4, 2013, 4:24:07 PM1/4/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

u vietnamese

Max Fury

Jan 13, 2013, 11:21:14 AM1/13/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
The new site doesn't allow skins or cloaks.

Ashlen Weaver

Jan 13, 2013, 11:44:48 PM1/13/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
It's driving me crazy. I tried making a new one and that didn't work. I just don't get it......

Ashlen Weaver

Jan 14, 2013, 1:24:06 AM1/14/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

>> minecraftcodes.me <<
Message has been deleted

Darion Bradley

Jan 19, 2013, 12:29:11 AM1/19/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Message has been deleted

MrMuffinHix

Jan 21, 2013, 4:02:10 PM1/21/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

MrMuffinHix

Jan 21, 2013, 4:08:02 PM1/21/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

Catalin Dimitrescu

Jan 23, 2013, 3:43:50 AM1/23/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

download

Jan 23, 2013, 5:39:30 PM1/23/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
It should. There are fields for them on the settings page. What happens when you try to set them?

KingRa7en

Jan 23, 2013, 5:54:54 PM1/23/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Seems legit

Drew Kearsey

Jan 27, 2013, 9:46:16 AM1/27/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

Angelo Tanaka

Jan 27, 2013, 10:10:59 PM1/27/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

soowai hoong

Feb 1, 2013, 6:56:53 AM2/1/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

xdco...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2013, 3:51:37 AM2/10/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

Am Samstag, 9. Februar 2013 03:20:27 UTC+1 schrieb RainbowAce T.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK666iAd6CA
it really works

xdco...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2013, 3:57:57 AM2/10/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!

casto...@yahoo.com

Feb 15, 2013, 1:11:39 AM2/15/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com