do mods work on mineshafter?

MinerMarcus

Mar 7, 2011, 3:40:20 AM3/7/11
to mineshafter
i tried downloading mods, and i get black screen, is it my fault and
did something wrong or can i not install mods?

MinerMarcus

Mar 7, 2011, 3:40:51 AM3/7/11
to mineshafter
i tried downloading mods, and i get black screen, is it my fault and
did something wrong or can i not install mods?

download

Mar 9, 2011, 3:13:14 AM3/9/11
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I don't know what you did.
If you tried to install the mods on mineshafter, that's a problem. That won't work.
You need to install them in the main minecraft jar under ".minecraft".

utajaz

Jul 19, 2012, 9:55:24 AM7/19/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com

you can install mods on mineshafter doing this: just right click on mineshafter-proxy,click open with WinRAR archive and delete META-INF
then do what you doing with premium minecraft,then make shorcut of mineshafter-proxy and rename it to minecraft.debay.Only play on that shorcut!!!! Thats how i install mods on mineshafter-proxy. I have singleplayercommands,tomanyitems,clay soldiers,legend of notch mod and tropicraft

pie1820

Jul 25, 2012, 8:27:43 PM7/25/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
i dont know what then do what you doing with premium minecraft, means

alfonso martinez

Jul 30, 2012, 11:06:02 PM7/30/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
It didnt work

Shane Simpkin

Jul 31, 2012, 10:14:44 AM7/31/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
You need to install the mod to your Minecraft.jar. To find it go to C:\Users\[Username Here]\AppData\Roaming\.Minecraft
Once you installed the mod it should load onto mineshafter because mineshafter requires minecraft.jar!

milton malave

Aug 22, 2012, 1:46:52 PM8/22/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
when i right click on mineshafter i dont have open with winrar

kyle2442

Aug 29, 2012, 7:32:18 PM8/29/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
i delete META-INF but it says file is corrupt
Message has been deleted

Roger Holland

Sep 26, 2012, 5:40:19 PM9/26/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
certain ones do like the aether mod and portal gun mod. but there are
very few as of right now that have updated to 1.3.2. probably in a
month there will be more. ill send you the link for the portal gun mod
with instructions soon. kk. (ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW:) LOL)

On 9/26/12, Kaleb Malik <kaleb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok i would love for you to show me how this works. to be honest i am
> starting to truly hate the game i spent more time trying to mod it then
> anything. idk why its so fucking hard. i have done it before but the way i
> use to do it no longer works i guess. but any way please give me a hang
> it would be greatly appreciated.

The Son

Nov 1, 2012, 12:30:09 PM11/1/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Do you just put it under .minecraft or in a folder??

ONGU GP

Nov 28, 2012, 12:56:29 PM11/28/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
mineshafter mods dont work with FML (forge mod loader)

Hannah Smylie

Dec 18, 2012, 5:29:53 PM12/18/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I downloaded Too Many Items, but that's all I've tried so far. But Too Many Items is for sure working on Minshafter

Boby702

Dec 21, 2012, 9:54:02 PM12/21/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I'll solve your problem but this won't work for all mods.
(Note: Forge will never work on mineshafter)
Go to the start menu and type in "Run"
Click on run and type in "%appdata%"
Next go to .minecraft > bin
If you don't have 7zip, download it now. Winrar will work but I don't recommend it.
Right click on "minecraft.jar"
Delete "META-INF"
Drag all the files from the Mod's zip file into "minecraft.jar"
Close out the zip files
Run minecraft, Log in, and play!!!!
If you want to download more than 1 mod, do one mod at a time. After installing the first mod, make sure you run MC and then start over.

John Wot

Dec 27, 2012, 12:14:25 AM12/27/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
yes, just download the MC Patcher (Google MC Patcher). Then, run it. Next, close it, and download the mods you want. Then, go to run and type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods/1.4.6 and put the mods in. Then, run MC Patcher again. Press + and select the mods you want. Then, click patch. Run Mineshafter and it should have the mods you wanted (make sure you get modloader to load the mods!) (The mods have to be .zip).

John Wot

Dec 27, 2012, 12:17:06 AM12/27/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com
you also do't have to delete META-INF!!! Deletes it for you!

Anita Oguni

Feb 8, 2013, 1:14:08 PM2/8/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, July 31, 2012 6:14:44 PM UTC+4, SouthPark16 wrote:
You need to install the mod to your Minecraft.jar. To find it go to C:\Users\[Username Here]\AppData\Roaming\.Minecraft
Once you installed the mod it should load onto mineshafter because mineshafter requires minecraft.jar!

didn't work

Anita Oguni

Feb 8, 2013, 2:14:03 PM2/8/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Didn't work. I can't extract it to the folder because the file path isn't found

Victor Koehler

Feb 8, 2013, 3:01:56 PM2/8/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
hey, this problem is Forge Mod Loader. Mineshafter does not support it. Try the Risugami's Mod Loader, and see if your mod is compatible with it. ;)

MinecraftRocks999

Feb 9, 2013, 5:24:29 AM2/9/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, 7 March 2011 08:40:20 UTC, MinerMarcus wrote:
i tried downloading mods, and i get black screen, is it my fault and
did something wrong or can i not install mods?

ITS IN THE GODDAMN .minecraft FOLDER!!! under bin in minecraft.jar

Lorenzo Rivera

Feb 9, 2013, 3:24:23 PM2/9/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
If your installing mods like TMI or Optifine, you did something wrong in your minecraft.jar folder. If your downloading Forge or FML its mineshafter. It doesnt support that.

Anita Oguni

Mar 30, 2013, 5:35:14 AM3/30/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I did all of this but when i run mineshafter the mods don't work.

Anita Oguni

Mar 30, 2013, 5:38:24 AM3/30/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
It said "invalid jar file"

Mudda Bacon

Apr 1, 2013, 7:03:09 AM4/1/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I bet you installed the mods wrong.

Ethan nguyen

Apr 14, 2013, 2:56:09 PM4/14/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

yes you can download mods

fay.g...@gmail.com

May 5, 2013, 4:16:58 AM5/5/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I really need help I'm using a mac and I don't know how to install mods for mineshafter because when I look in my application support folder there's nothing in there! So I don't know how to do it!! please help

mostididit

May 7, 2013, 11:04:25 AM5/7/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

Its the same as the normal minecraft would... Put in minecraft.jar on file .minecraft

On May 5, 2013 4:17 PM, <fay.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
I really need help I'm using a mac and I don't know how to install mods for mineshafter because when I look in my application support folder there's nothing in there! So I don't know how to do it!! please help

mohamad alameh

May 7, 2013, 11:35:29 AM5/7/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

Mostidit are u the owner/admin of mineshafter.info? Or the mineshaft google group?

mostididit

May 8, 2013, 2:12:11 AM5/8/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

No

mostididit

May 8, 2013, 2:17:11 AM5/8/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

But im pro in minecraft

mostididit

May 9, 2013, 8:42:51 AM5/9/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

And mineshafter

darren esmele

May 11, 2013, 10:41:17 PM5/11/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

what i did is installed all mods and i play em on real minecraft and all worked

mostididit

May 15, 2013, 6:23:22 AM5/15/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

o_O

On May 12, 2013 10:41 AM, "darren esmele" <darren.min...@gmail.com> wrote:

what i did is installed all mods and i play em on real minecraft and all worked

sgtskypot

May 16, 2013, 6:40:45 AM5/16/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
i think you cant or try force updating it

Mudda Bacon

May 17, 2013, 6:20:18 AM5/17/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Download the trial version of Winrar.

On Thursday, August 23, 2012 3:46:52 AM UTC+10, milton malave wrote:
when i right click on mineshafter i dont have open with winrar

Mudda Bacon

May 17, 2013, 6:22:33 AM5/17/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Each mod has a different way of installing. Try to look up a tutorial on how to install the specific mod that you want to install.

David Rhine

Jun 6, 2013, 3:01:16 PM6/6/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 11:33:50 AM UTC-5, Kaleb Malik wrote:
ok i would love for you to show me how this works. to be honest i am starting to truly hate the game i spent more time trying to mod it then anything. idk why its so fucking hard. i have done it before but the way i use to do it no longer works i guess. but any way please give me a hang it would be greatly appreciated.

hey go to skydaz.com they have a buch of mod installers

mostididit

Jun 6, 2013, 10:14:19 PM6/6/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

Use mcpatcher

Play çråftrêälms sërver!

mc.craftrealms.com

1000 slots!|HG!|PVP!|Survival!|Minez!|The walls!|Parkour!|Many more!|

Running vër§ïøñ 1.9.9.0.0.7.9.0 §ërvïçë

NOTE:We are not related to mineshafter in any way! We are only helping on this group!

Last updated version date: 21.5.2013

----Thanks for reading!!!----

---IGNORE THESE MESSAGE---

Sent from SEND.MINESHAFTER_HELP.APP from android

Researched and developed from RND.MINESHAFTER_HELP.APP

Recorded on REC.MINESHAFTER_HELP.APP

My IGN: mostidaniel

Any server that I can join?

recommend me!

Any problems?

Email to: mosti...@gmail.com
or: d.m...@yahoo.com

©2013 Mostididit! R&D team

Lil Ill

Jun 28, 2013, 8:17:07 PM6/28/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 7:32:19 PM UTC-4, kyle2442 wrote:
i delete META-INF but it says file is corrupt

Mine says the same Thing? does anyone know how to stop that?

Eddie Endy

Aug 8, 2013, 4:27:28 AM8/8/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
thx

Mooncricket B

Aug 19, 2013, 12:47:30 PM8/19/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, March 7, 2011 2:40:20 AM UTC-6, MinerMarcus wrote:
i tried downloading mods, and i get black screen, is it my fault and
did something wrong or can i not install mods?
no you need mc pacther and moloder if it dosn't work still then the mod is not for your version dowload themod that i for your of minecraft.

Anthony Oleszkiewicz

Aug 20, 2013, 9:13:15 AM8/20/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
/happy very very late birthday!

On Wednesday, September 26, 2012 4:40:24 PM UTC-5, Roger Holland wrote:
certain ones do like the aether mod and portal gun mod. but there are
very few as of right now that have updated to 1.3.2. probably in a
month there will be more. ill send you the link for the portal gun mod
with instructions soon. kk. (ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW:) LOL)

On 9/26/12, Kaleb Malik <kaleb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok i would love for you to show me how this works. to be honest i am
> starting to truly hate the game i spent more time trying to mod it then
> anything. idk why its so fucking hard. i have done it before but the way i
> use to do it no longer works i guess. but any way please give me a hang
> it would be greatly appreciated.

NEOBLAZER22

Sep 15, 2013, 6:43:42 PM9/15/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com

HOW DO YOU USE A MINESHAFETR ACCOUNT FOR MODPACKS!

Skylar Wilkes

Sep 15, 2013, 9:21:17 PM9/15/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Same way u do regular minecraft

Sent from my iPod

Devansh Lahar

Dec 28, 2013, 2:29:34 PM12/28/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
UM HI GUYS, I DO NOT HAVE A .BIN FOLDER IN MY .MINECRAFT FILE.

Whitney Barrett

Dec 28, 2013, 8:34:00 PM12/28/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Get the new Minecraft Launcher and if you have troubles installing mods like me, then go to this site www.skydaz.com .

alfred Doyle

Feb 13, 2014, 4:03:20 PM2/13/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com

SWEET! I just got a free Minecraft card code at http://minecraftcode.me/

alfred Doyle

Feb 13, 2014, 4:03:46 PM2/13/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com

in a go

Feb 14, 2014, 8:43:42 PM2/14/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com

natalia

Jun 2, 2014, 2:31:31 PM6/2/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
where is the proxy??? do any of yuo have a link to a video or something to show how to download totasl insanity mod
Message has been deleted

Kaleb Malik

Sep 26, 2012, 12:33:50 PM9/26/12
to mines...@googlegroups.com

the Loch Ness Monster

Jul 8, 2016, 11:55:44 AM7/8/16
to mineshafter, shane.jf...@gmail.com

Where can I find C:\Users\[Username Here]\AppData\Roaming\.Minecraft? is it in Documents, or what?

the Loch Ness Monster

Jul 8, 2016, 12:04:21 PM7/8/16
to mineshafter
How?