[ F I X ] Mineshafter opens but when you press play wont load minecraft.

Joao Henrique R. Muller

Nov 25, 2013, 10:17:04 AM11/25/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Go to https://minecraft.net/download and download Minecraft.exe
Run minecraft.exe, login and play the demo
Close minecraft
Open mineshafter, login and play
Now the launcher should load the game =D

Joshua Hu

Nov 25, 2013, 3:27:36 PM11/25/13
to mines...@googlegroups.com
WORKS WORKS GODAMNMOTHERFUCKERBITCHASSSUCKIT THANK U!!!

bob man

Feb 25, 2014, 9:32:39 PM2/25/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
is it me or my eye is telling me that not even if i load the DEMO is still dose not work im SO PISS OFF IM READY TO LIGHT MY COMPUTER ON FIRE!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!! MUST GET HELP NOW

EverReddie

Feb 27, 2014, 6:19:18 AM2/27/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
When I login to the Minecraft launcher using my Mineshafter username and password, it doesn't actually let me play the demo. It says something like "the username and password doesn't exist in the database". Is a REAL Minecraft account (with the premium) required to play the demo? If not, what account information am I supposed to use?

aaaza1293

Mar 1, 2014, 6:36:33 AM3/1/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
There should be a "Play offline" button. Use it.

Emily Trowell

Jul 16, 2014, 1:02:19 PM7/16/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
None of these are even working for me!
It won't let me click 'play demo' and on mineshafter it keeps letting me click 'play' and the re continuing to fill up the download bar???

Please help :(

Angelo Bagood

Jul 18, 2014, 4:05:37 PM7/18/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
so freakin true!!

Emily Trowell

Jul 19, 2014, 2:41:35 PM7/19/14
to mines...@googlegroups.com
I completely disabled my avg antivirus and it finally worked mate, maybe try something like that?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Kent Tdm

Apr 18, 2015, 12:48:54 AM4/18/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Try Using 1.7.9 Version That should work xD

Sierra Bauman

Apr 20, 2015, 3:09:02 PM4/20/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
Same happened to me, wait a few days and it goes away. It worked for me hope it works for you. GOOD LUCK if you try this.

Minion Ruler

Apr 22, 2015, 8:42:58 PM4/22/15
to mines...@googlegroups.com
even my demo wont load im getting sad now :(

No Other Fail

Sep 1, 2015, 11:59:45 AM9/1/15
to mineshafter
i tried this now my play button shows up but when i press it its says: Downloading jopt-simple-4.6.jar can anyone tell what is going on now ????

RS Omniscient

Sep 19, 2015, 8:02:07 PM9/19/15
to mineshafter

On Monday, November 25, 2013 at 10:17:04 AM UTC-5, Joao Henrique wrote:
does this work?

TBD PaTu

Oct 8, 2015, 10:40:49 AM10/8/15
to mineshafter
Whenever I Download From minecraft.net It Starts Downloading The Same Type Of Things!!!
And If I Used Mineshafter It's The Same!!! :( :( T_T

Faizan Parabtani

Oct 25, 2015, 6:13:38 AM10/25/15
to mineshafter
what if my minecraft.exe, the demo itself doesnt work??

sesha hemanth Konda

Nov 8, 2015, 3:38:08 AM11/8/15
to mineshafter
but my minecraft launcher itself does not load

Advanced Warfare

Dec 31, 2015, 3:36:16 PM12/31/15
to mineshafter
you have to login with a mojan account which is free.