Selling radial arm saw

Javier Ramirez

Mar 9, 2018, 9:40:13 AM3/9/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I recently bought a radial saw but can’t use it in the garage because of the plug type just wondering if anyone would want it $60
image3.jpeg
image2.png
image1.png

Tom Gralewicz

Mar 9, 2018, 10:48:11 AM3/9/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
You can put a standard plug on it if you like, but I've found sliding miter saws a better tool than radial arm saws.  Mostly they are safer since you are cutting away from yourself instead of toward.

Tom

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

--

---

---

---

Javier Ramirez

Mar 9, 2018, 12:39:33 PM3/9/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Cool i hadn’t thought about that ima try to change it out Thanks
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to milwaukeemakers...@googlegroups.com.

Tom Gralewicz

Mar 9, 2018, 2:03:01 PM3/9/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
There should be a bin full of the connectors at the space toward the right end of the hardware rack, if not check the electrical wiring cart in the compressor room.

Tom

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 8:39 AM, 'Javier Ramirez' via milwaukeemakerspace <milwaukeemakerspace@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I recently bought a radial saw but can’t use it in the garage because of the plug type just wondering if anyone would want it $60

--

---

---

---