Looking for... (Attn: electronic/Aruino enthusiasts)

J.Dugan

Feb 15, 2018, 11:21:55 AM2/15/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hey electronic/Arduino enthusiasts--

I am looking to see if anyone has a DFPlayer mini board (or boards) they are looking to sell and/or borrow until the ones I ordered come in?

Example for reference:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TF-Card-U-Disk-Mini-MP3-Player-Audio-Voice-Module-Arduino-DFPlayer-Mini-Board/132424972355?epid=2236097665&hash=item1ed524b843:g:g~AAAOSwVlVaJ4Y1

On a side note, I'm also looking for some NIXIE tubes for a project I am working on...(have driver chips, but no tubes as of yet)..

This will be my first nixie project... so I 'think' I'm looking for some IN-16 type tubes? (not real clear on the difference between IN-16 vs IN-14?)

I'l looking for vertical ones, in the smallest size possible.

However...  the DFPlayer is the main focus here.

Let me know if anyone has one for sale or can be borrowed for a bit.

Thanks
-Jerry

Larry

Feb 15, 2018, 2:35:11 PM2/15/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Jerry,

Contact me about NIXIE tubes.

Larry
unmitigated_fool AT yahoo DOT com

J.Dugan

Feb 15, 2018, 6:37:19 PM2/15/18
to milwaukeemakerspace

Will do!

Tonight when I get home from work or tomorrow!

Thanks Larry.

Side note:
Still looking for a DFPlayer mini board if anyone has one?  I can give you a new one once mine come in.. or just pay you for it!  Let me know!

Thanks gang!!

Jerry HM

Feb 16, 2018, 8:37:35 AM2/16/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com