Tardis plans

Ben Woodford

Nov 17, 2015, 1:36:53 PM11/17/15
to milwaukeemakerspace
Does anyone have the measurements for the outside of the TARDIS?  Preferably the 2005 model, but I am not picky.  I will be adapting it into a table lamp. If the plans are for a full size model, I can scale it down pretty easily.

Cheers,

Woody

Eric Berna

Nov 17, 2015, 1:46:16 PM11/17/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Here are plans for a simplified TARDIS. They might scale down to lamp size easier than a more detailed TARDIS.

Eric Berna

--

---

Keith McMillan

Nov 18, 2015, 12:46:21 PM11/18/15
to milwaukeemakerspace
More importantly, does anyone have measurements for the INSIDE???

Keith
- trouble consultant, causing trouble is only ONE of the serivces I offer

Mykal Antczak

Nov 18, 2015, 1:08:06 PM11/18/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
You can get most of the plans at http://tardisbuilders.com/. They get a little touchy about dimensions starting at the 2005 model, but they are there.