Mouser order....

J.Dugan

Mar 28, 2018, 2:05:22 PM3/28/18
to milwaukeemakerspace

Is anyone currently doing a mouser order that I may have overlooked?

If not.. I'll be putting one together -soon-...

I'm hoping by end of week/weekend...

Figured I'd post about it...

If you want in..  please post:

* LINK to the product you want (not -just- a part number)
* Part #(s) of the items you want ordered.
* Quantity for each of the items you want

As done in the past.. when I receive the package.. I'll drop off the bulk of the items at the space.

Please PayPal the money before ordering.

Thanks.

Jerry HM

Apr 8, 2018, 8:40:14 PM4/8/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Placing the order soon... 'last call'....

--

---

J.Dugan

Apr 9, 2018, 5:28:08 PM4/9/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
I believe someone contacted me via email (I thought they posted here)..

I am work.. and dont have access to the email right now.

(Relays I think they wanted?)

Please post here if you can.

I can throw them on my order...

a couple bucks for the shipping would be nice.. but not required... (unless it jacks up my current shipping costs a ton!)  :)

Thanks!