Hancock Fabrics liquidation

Keith McMillan

May 24, 2016, 1:48:25 PM5/24/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hey, Makers!

Hancock Fabrics is closing up shop, and there's a liquidation sale going on at the store on S. 27th Street.

Keith
- trouble consultant

Ron Melanz

May 25, 2016, 11:15:30 AM5/25/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
We wouldn't happen to have a handheld jigsaw for the woodshop, would we?
I have a need for one but cannot recall ever seeing one.

- Ronald "Shark" Melanz, Jr.

Steve Pilon

May 25, 2016, 11:42:17 AM5/25/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I want to say we do have one but im not 100% sure, it is a safe bet that if we do you would need your own blades, available at Home Depot.

Tom Gralewicz

May 25, 2016, 12:58:20 PM5/25/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
It should be in a plastic case, either on the wall shelves or under the central work table.

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

--

---