Pressure cooker for vacuum chamber (casting)

Richard Bowman

Oct 9, 2017, 12:43:52 AM10/9/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
I am looking for a cheap pressure cooker, old fashion cast aluminum style, to fashion into a vacuum chamber for casting rubber parts. If you have an old one lying around that you would be willing to sacrifice, it will be put to good use.

rocky_53204

Oct 9, 2017, 2:39:10 AM10/9/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
I have a stainless stovetop model you could look at when you return my car jack.

It's not the old fashioned type with the valve on top.

I prefer the newer electronic model with the built in timer so no longer use the stovetop model.