My proudest making moment.

Richard Desjardin

Jun 9, 2018, 12:36:34 AM6/9/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Anybody else have good stories about confused loved ones finding their projects?
20180608_232632.jpg
Screenshot_20180608-230159_Facebook.jpg

Kathryn Hughett

Jun 12, 2018, 6:49:17 AM6/12/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

I want to hear more about this. Details,  give me details. :-D

--

---

Richard Desjardin

Jun 15, 2018, 12:01:12 PM6/15/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
The bed-spear has been approved pending completion and the addition of some sort of decoration and a mounting placard.

She won't let me keep my wooden sword out in the open but Zulu inspired weapons are A.O.K...