Who is the owner of the Weber gas grill that is currently at the space?

Steve Pilon

Jul 15, 2015, 6:57:42 PM7/15/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
The grillers night out group would like to convert it from LP to natural gas so then it could run off of the building line outside. Is this ok? If not thats fine, other members have grills available. Let me know.

David Buggs

Jul 15, 2015, 9:04:59 PM7/15/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I'd prefer to keep it as a Propane grill.

David

--

---