What Have You Been Hacking/Making [2018-06-11 edition]

24 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

no leída,
11 jun 2018, 9:55:08 a.m.11/6/18
para milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Makers! It's time to share... what have you been hacking on or making?

been keeping you busy, either at the space or elsewhere. And, include
a photo if you can!

reMMinderbot thanks you!

Pete Prodoehl

no leída,
11 jun 2018, 12:48:11 p.m.11/6/18
para milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I attended the Nation of Makers Conference (NOMCON) this past weekend and talked with others about how they run their spaces and events. Lots of good info, and the good news is, we seem to be doing a lot of things right. ;)

I’ll be continuing my blog posts about how things are done at our space so others can learn from us, and I’ll continue to share with our leadership how others do things.

Oh, I also helped build a collaboratively sourced 3D printed sculpture with over 2600 pieces. (Adam Savage helped, too.)

Pete
> --
>
> ---

the_digital_dentist

no leída,
11 jun 2018, 1:49:41 p.m.11/6/18
para milwaukeemakerspace
I installed the Duet controller in UMMD and spent the last couple days trying to configure it.  I have run into some problems configuring the heaters, but I think I'll have it printing tonight.

The touch screen interface is very nice, as is the web server.

The printer doesn't seem to be as quiet as I hoped it would be, but I still have a lot of tweaking to do.

Ed Hagopian

no leída,
12 jun 2018, 4:11:27 p.m.12/6/18
para milwaukeemakerspace
Just finished my wife's new desk

William Reid

no leída,
12 jun 2018, 5:17:38 p.m.12/6/18
para milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations on an excellent desk Ed.

--

---
Responder a todos