Just the names

Jim Rawson

Jan 6, 2017, 9:02:15 PM1/6/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I would like to copy just the name and date created from my folder of Arduino sketches to put in a spreadsheet.  I don't want to copy the actual files.
Arduiono Sketches.PNG

Royce Pipkins

Jan 6, 2017, 9:21:00 PM1/6/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

You want the dir command in the command prompt application. You pipe its output to a file that you can then import into a spreadsheet.

Something like:
Dir c:\users\jrawson\documents\arduino > c:\users\jrawson\documents\arduino_sketches.txt

You can control to formating of dirs output with options but there default should be manually cleanable in excel.

https://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/dir.mspx?mfr=true

--

---

Jim Rawson