Black Mirror watch party

memeticmaster

Oct 20, 2016, 1:34:04 PM10/20/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
So I just found out the new season of Black Mirror is coming out tomorrow would any of you be interested in doing a watch party? I can think of no other group that I would rather see this show for the first time with. If you aren't familiar with the show check out this trailer. https://youtu.be/jROLrhQkK78
I have heard the trailer for the new season might have spoilers so I decided to use that one instead. I would be willing to bring my PS4 and an HDTV if needed. I'm not sure what my schedule will look like tomorrow I just want to get a feel if people are interested.

Kathryn H.

Oct 21, 2016, 4:45:50 PM10/21/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Looks too disturbing to me.

memeticmaster

Oct 22, 2016, 8:49:54 AM10/22/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
Yeah it is a pretty rough show. Kind of like a modern Twilight Zone except by and large way more believable. I figured based on what we are doing at makerspace it might be something people were interested in. Anyway thanks for taking the time to let me know your thoughts.

Jim Rawson

Oct 22, 2016, 9:05:27 AM10/22/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I had to walk up 4 flights of stairs.