Weld training?

Dan Johnson

Jan 16, 2017, 3:54:34 PM1/16/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Would it be possible to get trained on welding equipment? I have a couple projects I'd like to pursue.

Matt Caton

Jan 30, 2017, 11:03:10 AM1/30/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
I'm interested in taking a welding class as well!  Please keep me posted.

Thanks,
Matt

Ellen Fulton

Jan 30, 2017, 1:47:04 PM1/30/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Me too!

Ellen

Sent from my iPhone
--

---

Jon Zickermann

Jan 30, 2017, 3:56:35 PM1/30/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I'd be interested as well

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 12:47 PM, Ellen Fulton <kor...@gmail.com> wrote:
Me too!

Ellen

Sent from my iPhone

On Monday, January 16, 2017 at 2:54:34 PM UTC-6, Dan Johnson wrote:
Would it be possible to get trained on welding equipment?  I have a couple projects I'd like to pursue.

--

---

---

Jon Zickermann
Mechanical Engineer specializing in SolidWorks
Cell: (262)416-2547

Bob Trocke

James

Jan 30, 2017, 7:15:33 PM1/30/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

If there is any group training coming up, I'd like to know.
I'm finishing up one project, I plan to get out of my "comfort zone" (metal shop) and do a welding project.
The more structured practice I can get in beforehand, the better it will go (since I will make less mistakes).