Our landscaping

integritylawnlandscaping

Jul 12, 2015, 5:35:32 PM7/12/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Hello all, I was told to send out a “warring order” about my intentions on our landscaping. Sometime this year I would like to remove the bushes on the north side of the building, both on our retaining wall and next to the walkway to the front door. Grass will be planted next to the walkway and more appropriate bushes and perennials will be planted behind the retaining wall. The small wooden planters by the dumpster will be disposed of and grass will be planted in their place. Any questions, comment, complaints…

Rik, the handsomest landscaper in all the land.

Kathryn H.

Jul 14, 2015, 9:16:11 PM7/14/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me. Those hedges by the steps make it hard to see the steps in the dark.
Could the wooden planter boxes be put somewhere in the open until garbage day in case someone would want to use them on their own property or recycle the wood?

Integrity Lawn Care

Jul 15, 2015, 9:59:45 AM7/15/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Sorry the planters were tossed yesterday.

--

---