block is ready for mounting

ma...@neesley.com

May 19, 2015, 10:56:34 PM5/19/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
The block has its wooden inserts inserted. The robot actually carved the round holes as straight across...meaning it didn't cut a 1" circle, and the hole was still accurate enough to accept a 1" dowel in a perfect fit.

Now I can flip the block over tomorrow after the glue has dried, and there will be a sturdy enough surface to screw into for mounting on the pedestal I made.
photo_1.jpg

Custom Processing Unlimited

May 20, 2015, 12:32:47 AM5/20/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Great job, man!!!

--

---

ChrisH

May 20, 2015, 9:47:45 AM5/20/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
What's it for?

Matthew Neesley

May 20, 2015, 3:11:02 PM5/20/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
The actual designs of the toolpath will be carved by the Kuka once I get the block flipped over and mounted tonite.  Carving may or may not happen tonight, depends on how bad my meat coma becomes.
-MattN