takers for bucket of walnuts - fallen from my tree?

mkemak...@trodman.com

Aug 25, 2016, 9:04:02 AM8/25/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I have a small bucket of walnuts in their green pods.
I do not have energy nor knowledge of how to process them.
Any objections to me leaving them for anyone that will peel and crack
them?

--
thanks,
Tom

Felisha Wild

Aug 25, 2016, 1:56:45 PM8/25/16
to milwaukeemakerspace, mkemak...@trodman.com
There is a great recipe for Green Walnut Liqueur. I've made this and it tastes delicious. I would take yours but I made almost 10 gallons last year.

Here's the recipe that I use.
http://www.davidlebovitz.com/liqueur-de-noix-green-walnut-liq/

Kathryn H.

Aug 25, 2016, 11:13:49 PM8/25/16
to milwaukeemakerspace, mkemak...@trodman.com
Wolfgang might like these. I'll try to mention it to him on Friday.

g_go...@yahoo.com

Aug 27, 2016, 2:20:25 PM8/27/16
to milwaukeemakerspace, mkemak...@trodman.com
Wolfgang will be getting several thousand in the next few weeks;

Thanks, anyway.

g.

Minion

Aug 28, 2016, 9:38:02 AM8/28/16
to milwaukeemakerspace, mkemak...@trodman.com
Felisha....if you want more have Janelle talk with Scott F at work.   He has walnut trees on his property and last year was looking for people to take them.