Attention everyone, a little help, please...

the_digital_dentist

Jun 17, 2016, 9:36:29 AM6/17/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I entered a new 3D printing contest at Instructables with the Taz bed replacement:

http://www.instructables.com/id/3D-Printer-Bed-UpgradeReplacement/

10 days to go-

Use the little "Vote" tab in the upper right corner of your browser window, and be sure to tell your friends, too.

Your vote is appreciated...

Steve Pilon

Jun 19, 2016, 4:32:58 PM6/19/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
You got my vote!

Dont let google be evil

Jun 20, 2016, 12:44:31 AM6/20/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I'm pretty sure I voted for you...

I'm imagining that some Z height was lost here? -guesstimates?
I'm glad you found an opportunity to further your "Jihad" against 4-point bed leveling!

Wondering what IR camera you used for pics? More specifically, the multi-point temp. overlay as a camera feature, or later edit?

HamSandwich

integritylawnlandscaping

Jun 20, 2016, 10:34:14 PM6/20/16
to milwaukeemakerspace

Done!

Rik

The handsomest landscaper in all the land

Brant

Jun 21, 2016, 4:52:32 PM6/21/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
I voted