3D Pancake Printer

felisha

Apr 13, 2017, 11:12:23 AM4/13/17
to milwaukeemakerspace

Pete Prodoehl

Apr 13, 2017, 12:06:19 PM4/13/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

We had one at Maker Faire Milwaukee last year... The folks from Madison
Mini Maker Faire brought it. :)

Pete

On 4/13/17 10:12 AM, felisha wrote:
> How cool is this?
>
> https://youtu.be/6rEHNGPibb0

rocky53204 .

Apr 13, 2017, 12:20:34 PM4/13/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
A solution desperately seeking a problem...

whoz...@aol.com

Apr 13, 2017, 4:40:33 PM4/13/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
That is cool!

--

---

mathew melk

Apr 13, 2017, 11:48:38 PM4/13/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
It is very cool and delicious! I was able to enjoy at 3D Printed pancake at Maker Faire Milwaukee 2016 but... it makes one heck of a mess. I personally thanked the people who brought it to the faire and talked to them for a little bit on Sunday when it was less crazy. Turns out that the most challenging part of the printer is getting the air pressure set correctly. Their printer was pressurized by compressed air (low psi) and the tuning to get it to "print" nicely was quite the challenge when they first setup the machine.

All the challenges aside, it was an excellent booth to have at Maker Faire and I hope they are planning to come back this year!

Mat
BOD At-Large
MKE Maker Faire Area Champion