Tormach Drive Belt

瀏覽次數:24 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Steve Pilon

未讀,
2018年3月8日 下午4:23:462018/3/8
收件者:milwaukeemakerspace
While changing the Tormach from low to high gear I noticed that the drive belt is looking a little rough. Do we have extras? Should we just change it out just in case?

Larry

未讀,
2018年3月8日 下午4:31:012018/3/8
收件者:milwaukeemakerspace
There used to be extras in the tool cabinet.  If there isn't any there it's because somebody changed the belt and didn't let anyone know.

Larry

Steve Pilon

未讀,
2018年3月8日 下午4:51:362018/3/8
收件者:milwaukeemakerspace
Thanks Larry, I'll look tonight.

Larry

未讀,
2018年3月11日 下午5:47:252018/3/11
收件者:milwaukeemakerspace
I just purchased 4 more belts.  There was one belt in the cabinet so now there are 5 spare belts.  The last time I used the Tormach I notices some slipping.  I tightened the belt.  Make sure you have proper tension on the belt.  There should be 1/8" to 1/4" deflection of the belt between the pulleys with firm finger pressure.  Any more flex than that will allow the belt to slip under load.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息