Google Talk-to-Text sucks! Is there a better talk-to text I can get?

integritylawnlandscaping

Dec 1, 2016, 9:46:32 AM12/1/16
to milwaukeemakerspace
When I got my first smart phone about 3 years ago, it came with Samsung Talk-to-Text which was fast and just about flawless. One day my phone just changed over to Google Talk-to-Text. Google’s system is often like talking to someone who is in the process of learning English! US Cellular told me Google owns all of the software now and that is all that is available. I know that is most likely not true so I thought I would ask my computer savvy maker friends. Is there a better talk-to text I can get?

Rik The handsomest landscaper in all the land and possibly outer space!?