Plastic Supplier

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jake Stendel

未讀,
2016年9月22日 晚上8:44:042016/9/22
收件者:milwaukeemakerspace
Hello all, for anyone looking for any plastic sheeting or blocks I would reccomend going to midland plastics in new berlin. they have a retail store that sells any drop outs, spare sheets, random pieces etc for very little cost. I walked out with nylon lathe blocks, HPDE sheets, some tubing and a few hpde blocks for $7.30. just felt like spreading the info

Tom Gralewicz

未讀,
2016年9月22日 晚上8:56:452016/9/22
收件者:milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Yep, they are a great place and know about us, you can say your a member and they usually give you a discount, or just round the weights down

Tom Gralewicz
Chronic Maker

--

---

Custom Processing Unlimited

未讀,
2016年9月23日 下午2:07:192016/9/23
收件者:milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

I'd suggest taking your member badge that you make on the laser cutter as proof that you're a member. Last I was there, I had a talk with the guy behind the counter and he wanted us to come up with a way to show you were a member just to avoid people lying or taking advantage of their generosity.

- Akai Coit
Custom Processing Unlimited

Karen Pauli

未讀,
2016年9月28日 凌晨2:26:492016/9/28
收件者:milwaukeemakerspace
If you get the computer notification of when your membership is due, you will also get one once you have paid saying you are paid up and until when.  Print out a copy of that for proof of membership.

Steve Gutschow

未讀,
2016年9月29日 上午10:40:492016/9/29
收件者:milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Great to know!
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2016, at 7:44 PM, Jake Stendel <anewxpl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello all, for anyone looking for any plastic sheeting or blocks I would reccomend going to midland plastics in new berlin. they have a retail store that sells any drop outs, spare sheets, random pieces etc for very little cost. I walked out with nylon lathe blocks, HPDE sheets, some tubing and a few hpde blocks for $7.30. just felt like spreading the info

--

---
回覆所有人
回覆作者