Blog Post Reminder

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 3, 2016, 2:00:06 PM4/3/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 6.98114583333333 days since the last post!

Share the love you filthy humans!

Write about something you did at the space so others can be inspired.

reMMinderbot out! *beep* *beep* *beep*

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 4, 2016, 2:00:04 PM4/4/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 7.98113425925926 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 5, 2016, 2:00:04 PM4/5/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 8.98113425925926 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 6, 2016, 2:00:06 PM4/6/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 9.98114583333333 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 13, 2016, 2:00:06 PM4/13/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 6.57747685185185 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 14, 2016, 2:00:10 PM4/14/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 7.57748842592593 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 15, 2016, 2:00:06 PM4/15/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 8.57747685185185 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 16, 2016, 2:00:05 PM4/16/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 9.57747685185185 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 17, 2016, 2:00:05 PM4/17/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 10.5774768518519 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 18, 2016, 2:00:04 PM4/18/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 11.5774768518519 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 19, 2016, 2:00:04 PM4/19/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 12.5774768518519 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 20, 2016, 2:00:07 PM4/20/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 13.5774768518519 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 21, 2016, 2:00:07 PM4/21/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 14.5774884259259 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 22, 2016, 2:00:13 PM4/22/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 15.5774884259259 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 23, 2016, 2:00:06 PM4/23/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 16.5774768518519 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Apr 24, 2016, 2:00:05 PM4/24/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 17.5774768518519 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 1, 2016, 2:00:06 PM5/1/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 6.55263888888889 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 2, 2016, 2:00:07 PM5/2/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 7.55263888888889 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 3, 2016, 2:00:05 PM5/3/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 8.55262731481482 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 4, 2016, 2:00:06 PM5/4/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 9.55263888888889 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 5, 2016, 2:00:06 PM5/5/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 10.5526388888889 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 6, 2016, 2:00:07 PM5/6/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 11.5526388888889 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 7, 2016, 2:00:05 PM5/7/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 12.5526388888889 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 8, 2016, 2:00:06 PM5/8/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 13.5526273148148 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 9, 2016, 2:00:13 PM5/9/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 14.5526388888889 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 10, 2016, 2:00:05 PM5/10/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 15.5526273148148 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 11, 2016, 2:00:06 PM5/11/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 16.5526273148148 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 12, 2016, 2:00:06 PM5/12/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 17.5526273148148 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 13, 2016, 2:00:04 PM5/13/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 18.5526273148148 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 14, 2016, 2:00:05 PM5/14/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 19.5526273148148 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 15, 2016, 2:00:05 PM5/15/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 20.5526273148148 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 16, 2016, 2:00:05 PM5/16/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 21.5526388888889 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 17, 2016, 2:00:05 PM5/17/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 22.5526273148148 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 18, 2016, 2:00:08 PM5/18/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 23.5526388888889 days since the last post!

Pete Prodoehl

May 18, 2016, 2:01:52 PM5/18/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Ok! I'll write one!

Pete

Adrian Volden

May 18, 2016, 2:10:08 PM5/18/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Pete +++1,000,000,000,000

Adrian Volden
Cell Ph (414) 379-8373 Anytime
Home Ph (414)-727-0539 After 5:00pm
Work Ph (414)-362-6373 7:30 - 4:00

Jim Rawson

May 18, 2016, 3:50:20 PM5/18/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Kathy exhibited a mushroom at the meeting last night and I was reminded of the caterpillar took the hookah out of its mouth and yawned once or twice, and shook itself. Then it got down off the mushroom, and crawled away in the grass, merely remarking as it went, 'One side will make you grow taller, and the other side will make you grow shorter.'

Pete Prodoehl

May 18, 2016, 3:58:05 PM5/18/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Adrian Volden

May 18, 2016, 4:00:38 PM5/18/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Pete,
Great post!
--

---

Adrian Volden
Cell Ph (414) 379-8373 Anytime
Home Ph (414)-727-0539 After 5:00pm
Work Ph (414)-362-6373 7:30 - 4:00
iPad

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 25, 2016, 2:00:13 PM5/25/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 6.93748842592593 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 26, 2016, 2:00:08 PM5/26/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 7.93748842592593 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 27, 2016, 2:00:07 PM5/27/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 8.93748842592593 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 28, 2016, 2:00:07 PM5/28/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 9.93748842592593 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 29, 2016, 2:00:06 PM5/29/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 10.9374768518519 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 30, 2016, 2:00:04 PM5/30/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 11.9374768518519 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

May 31, 2016, 2:00:05 PM5/31/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 12.9374884259259 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 7, 2016, 2:00:04 PM6/7/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 6.93402777777778 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 8, 2016, 2:00:05 PM6/8/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 7.93402777777778 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 9, 2016, 2:00:05 PM6/9/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 8.93402777777778 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 10, 2016, 2:00:13 PM6/10/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 9.93403935185185 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 11, 2016, 2:00:06 PM6/11/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 10.9340277777778 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 12, 2016, 2:00:06 PM6/12/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 11.9340277777778 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 13, 2016, 2:00:05 PM6/13/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 12.9340277777778 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 14, 2016, 2:00:04 PM6/14/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 13.9340277777778 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 21, 2016, 2:00:06 PM6/21/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 6.19635416666667 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 22, 2016, 2:00:06 PM6/22/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 7.19635416666667 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 23, 2016, 2:00:07 PM6/23/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 8.19635416666667 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 24, 2016, 2:00:16 PM6/24/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 9.19635416666667 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 25, 2016, 2:00:04 PM6/25/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 10.1963425925926 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jun 26, 2016, 2:00:06 PM6/26/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 11.1963541666667 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 3, 2016, 2:00:05 PM7/3/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 6.9612962962963 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 4, 2016, 2:00:05 PM7/4/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 7.9612962962963 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 5, 2016, 2:00:04 PM7/5/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 8.96128472222222 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 6, 2016, 2:00:08 PM7/6/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 9.9612962962963 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 7, 2016, 2:00:19 PM7/7/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 10.9612847222222 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 8, 2016, 2:00:05 PM7/8/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 11.9612847222222 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 9, 2016, 2:00:06 PM7/9/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 12.9612962962963 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 10, 2016, 2:00:13 PM7/10/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 13.9612962962963 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 17, 2016, 2:00:08 PM7/17/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 6.78957175925926 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 18, 2016, 2:00:07 PM7/18/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 7.78956018518519 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 19, 2016, 2:00:07 PM7/19/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 8.78957175925926 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 20, 2016, 2:00:06 PM7/20/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 9.78956018518518 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 21, 2016, 2:00:05 PM7/21/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 10.7895601851852 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 22, 2016, 2:00:07 PM7/22/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 11.7895717592593 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 23, 2016, 2:00:07 PM7/23/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 12.7895717592593 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 24, 2016, 2:00:08 PM7/24/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 13.7895717592593 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 25, 2016, 2:00:06 PM7/25/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 14.7895717592593 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 26, 2016, 2:00:06 PM7/26/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 15.7895601851852 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 27, 2016, 2:00:05 PM7/27/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 16.7895601851852 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 28, 2016, 2:00:08 PM7/28/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 17.7895601851852 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 29, 2016, 2:00:06 PM7/29/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 18.7895717592593 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 30, 2016, 2:00:08 PM7/30/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 19.7895601851852 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Jul 31, 2016, 2:00:07 PM7/31/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 20.7895601851852 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Aug 1, 2016, 2:00:06 PM8/1/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 21.7895717592593 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Aug 2, 2016, 2:00:09 PM8/2/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 22.7895717592593 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Aug 3, 2016, 2:00:06 PM8/3/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 23.7895601851852 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Aug 4, 2016, 2:00:08 PM8/4/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 24.7895717592593 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Aug 5, 2016, 2:00:08 PM8/5/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 25.7895601851852 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Aug 6, 2016, 2:00:08 PM8/6/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 26.7895717592593 days since the last post!

remmin...@2xlnetworks.net

Aug 7, 2016, 2:00:09 PM8/7/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

This is a message from reMMinderbot.

Humans! Do you even remember you have a web site!? It's right here:

http://milwaukeemakerspace.org/

When's the last time you wrote a post, hmmm?

According to my enormous robot brain it's been 27.7895601851852 days since the last post!