Wood shop Status

Steve Pilon

Jan 10, 2018, 11:53:31 AM1/10/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
Are you coming from a long way to use the wood shop?

Are you curious whats happening with a wood shop tool?

Want to brush up on the training yourself or unsure about the basic operation of a tool in the wood shop?

NEW From the Milwaukee Makerspace Wood Shop is the............. GENERAL WIKI PAGE!!!!

Steve Pilon

Jan 10, 2018, 11:54:18 AM1/10/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
On a "totally unrelated" note is there a way to make text blink on here? Asking for a "friend."

Pete Prodoehl

Jan 10, 2018, 12:29:45 PM1/10/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

There's a way, but I won't tell you until you post all the CNC cheat
sheets to the wiki.

Pete

On 1/10/18 10:54 AM, Steve Pilon wrote:
> On a "totally unrelated" note is there a way to make text blink on
> here? Asking for a "friend."

Kathryn Hughett

Jan 10, 2018, 1:18:03 PM1/10/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

+1

Marcin Polewski

Jan 10, 2018, 1:23:39 PM1/10/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
+1

One suggestion that I think would be useful in the "Machine Status" listing is a column for "Date" to indicate the last known date that the particular machine status has been updated.

+1

rocky53204 .

Jan 10, 2018, 7:53:10 PM1/10/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Salutes and attaways to Steve for the excellence and effort!