Could someone help me make one of these?

annefranceswysocki

Nov 22, 2015, 7:03:45 PM11/22/15
to milwaukeemakerspace
I don't quite have all the skills for building one of these mills, and I'd probably need some more storage space, but jeez is this cool:

Have Blue

Nov 22, 2015, 9:37:34 PM11/22/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
This is a cruel tease - this needs to be an hour long documentary!  Fascinating!

--

---

Steve Pilon

Nov 24, 2015, 5:26:38 PM11/24/15
to milwaukeemakerspace
Aaaa, were going to need a bigger cnc router!

Anne Frances Wysocki

Nov 24, 2015, 6:08:31 PM11/24/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
If you build it, Steve, I'll use it!