Missing Power Cord for Lenovo Laptop @ MMS Meeting Room

betz...@project314.org

Apr 14, 2017, 4:16:41 AM4/14/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hi all,

I seem to be missing a power cord for my Lenovo 14 Thinkpad Yoga laptop.  The last I recall it was in the meeting room on one of the tables.  It is a 65w unit rated at 20v with a rectangular output end that looks a lot like a USB connection.  I checked the hack rack area but didn't see it...  anyone see it by chance?  If so, please drop me a line.

Thanks!
-Andrew

Jim Rawson

Apr 14, 2017, 12:40:41 PM4/14/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I am putting it on the shelf under the clock in the Electronics lab.  It was in the Laser area.

--

---

betz...@project314.org

Apr 14, 2017, 2:18:50 PM4/14/17