Metal Detector?

Pete Prodoehl

Jun 11, 2018, 4:52:56 PM6/11/18
to MMS

Does anyone have a metal detector I could borrow tomorrow?

Pete

Jerry HM

Jun 11, 2018, 4:55:58 PM6/11/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

Hey Pete-

Any special 'kind'?  I think my kid has one from an old x-mas gift or something.. but not sure if its just a hobby thing or what.

Think is just runs off a 9v battery or something.

Jun 11, 2018, 5:14:52 PM6/11/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
We put a metal detector in the wood shop a few years ago to check for nails.

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 3:55 PM, Jerry HM <whisp...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hey Pete-

Any special 'kind'?  I think my kid has one from an old x-mas gift or something.. but not sure if its just a hobby thing or what.

Think is just runs off a 9v battery or something.

the_digital_dentist

Jun 11, 2018, 6:27:42 PM6/11/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
I think it was Rocky who loaned me a metal detector last year.

Adrian

Jun 11, 2018, 6:52:36 PM6/11/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I have one I’m going to drop off at Pete’s House tonight

Adrian Volden
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2018, at 5:27 PM, the_digital_dentist <mark.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think it was Rocky who loaned me a metal detector last year.

--

---

Pete Prodoehl

Jun 11, 2018, 7:56:16 PM6/11/18
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Adrian!

Pete

Mat

Jun 13, 2018, 1:56:06 AM6/13/18
to milwaukeemakerspace
+1 Adrian! He offered it to me 2 years ago when my dad lost his glasses in the grass. You are great Adrian!

Mat