Free craft class from craftsy.com

Have Blue

Jun 27, 2016, 7:30:07 PM6/27/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
My mom suggested passing this on to the mailing list, as I'm sure many
members would be able to take advantage of it (especially those who
spend a lot of time in the craft lab). I think this is being sponsored
by Jo-Ann Fabrics, as they've done this promo before. If you click on
the following URL and create an account (doesn't require any personal
info - just an email address), you can pick any single class for free
(many go for $30 or so):

http://www.craftsy.com/clp/craftsy-class?ext=20160627_Joann_FreeClass&utm_source

She mentioned that the offer expires in a day, so if they have something
nifty that appeals to you, best to jump on it right away. Hope somebody
finds it useful!