Need help with laser engraving

Scott Winklebleck

Jul 12, 2017, 3:59:56 PM7/12/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
I have 4 small things that I want to have laser engraved. They are wood handles, and the engraving/etching would fit within a 3"x1" space. It's a simple design and text. My friend's engraver broke, so I am scrambling.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Custom Processing Unlimited

Jul 12, 2017, 11:36:18 PM7/12/17
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I'll be around most of tomorrow  (Thursday) if you still need help.

- Akai Coit

--

---

Scott Winklebleck

Jul 14, 2017, 10:24:14 AM7/14/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday. I am available this weekend if anyone will be around.