I'm looking for a regular ride from Watertown

Datalink

Feb 13, 2015, 12:07:33 PM2/13/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I had already posted a topic on this but that got buried, so I'm trying again.
I'm trying to find a reliable ride to Milwaukee Makerspace as I'm seriously interested in becoming a member but lack a vehicle of my own.

- W. Jason "Datalink" Ienatsch

Brant

Feb 15, 2015, 12:08:52 AM2/15/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if we have any members (or non-members) out in that area.

Ray Albarelli

Feb 15, 2015, 12:15:49 AM2/15/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com

I live just south of you in Helenville. What days did you wanna go to the Makerspace?

--

---

Datalink

Datalink

Feb 25, 2015, 4:42:04 PM2/25/15
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com
I'm available Tomorrow through Monday if any of those days work for you, after that I'd be available Tuesdays and on the weekends. I will have Dues with me as well to join the space officially, I had been waiting until I could get a steady ride in. I usually am flexible with my schedule unless I'm needed at the Watertown TV studio, most of my minor projects relate to that studio as it lacks some resources I'd be working on making.
 - W. Jason "Datalink" Ienatsch