3D printer training

Ariana N

Apr 8, 2017, 1:22:19 PM4/8/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hi everyone, I just joined the other day and am looking for someone to help me learn the ropes for the 3D printers. I won't be available until the 20th, but anytime after that if anyone could help me out that'd be really cool ! Thanks a bunch

the_digital_dentist

Apr 8, 2017, 9:00:18 PM4/8/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
I am usually around on Tuesday night for the meeting, and other times that can be arranged.  Post another notice closer to the 20th and we'll work out a schedule.

Ariana N

Apr 24, 2017, 1:15:46 PM4/24/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
Hello, can you still help me tomorrow? Around what time do you get there? If not tomorrow any other day besides Friday and Sunday I can come. I have my file ready and am going to attempt to put it in slicer tonight.

the_digital_dentist

Apr 24, 2017, 1:47:09 PM4/24/17
to milwaukeemakerspace
I should be at the makerspace at about 5pm tomorrow.