Fwd: Program Announcement @ MPL

Keith McMillan (MMS Board Secretary)

Jul 11, 2016, 9:37:53 AM7/11/16
to milwaukee...@googlegroups.com, membersonly-mil...@googlegroups.com
Hello Makers,

We received this invite for a presentation on intellectual property from the USPTO, I forward it on to you in case it is of interest to you.

Thanks,
Keith

---------
Keith McMillan
Secretary - Milwaukee Makerspace Board

Jul 11, 2016, 3:43:23 PM7/11/16
to milwaukeemakerspace, membersonly-mil...@googlegroups.com
I'll be going to this- if anyone needs a ride, either from the space or from Racine or anywhere in between, let me know.