Adobe-Illustrator, Animate, Premiere, After Effects, Character???

Billy King-Dee

Jan 17, 2018, 12:23:28 AM1/17/18
to milwaukeemakerspace

Anyone know how to use these products or similar and are in any way interested in taking part of a HUGE video project? I'm not gonna lie, It's really a tedious and time consuming project for a beginner like me. I think if I could find a few more people interested in this project, working on small bits together it would make a big difference. IF you are any good with any of the named software or anything comparable I fell it will not take you as long as it will take me as I am just learning. However; if you are also learning like me or have not started yet, I can teach you what I know and we can continue to learn together. Plus this will give you access to the software that I have purchased (Fully licensed)---See below picture for all included.--- If you would not mind banging out a set (background scene) or two in Illustrator or something I would be more than happy to help you with your projects in anyway I can. I can not pay, but I have time and a willingness to help. I am also signed off on most things at the center so if you don't have access to something I could be off assistance that way. I would not mind providing a ride to and from if you need, or any other reasonable request.