Old things, anyone?

Ellen Fulton

Jan 13, 2018, 4:00:01 PM1/13/18
to Member List Makerspace
My mom has been taking apart her grandparents’ old piano, which she offered up on Craigslist some time ago and got no takers. Having gotten rid of the keys and wiring, she’s down to the sounding board and good condition scrap wood. I didn’t know if anyone was interested, so I thought I’d post pictures and see. She lives just north of O’Hare near Chicago, but if anyone wanted any of it, it’s free for the taking (provided you can help pick up; I can’t get it up the stairs).

Also, I’ve pulled out an old door-frame switch — if anything in it has value I can bring it in.

Thanks,
Ellen

image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg